Strangers Point of View of My Life | Teen Ink

Strangers Point of View of My Life

June 1, 2022
By kajabrittany GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
kajabrittany GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Anything is possible, if you want it bad enough ~ Glenn Travis


She woke up Sunday morning at 9:30 A.M. The sun was shining bright in the sky. The birds were singing, and the house was smelling yummy. Her father had a nice breakfast ready for her consisting of french toast and kool aid. She quickly ate, got ready for work, and drove over to Sendiks where she worked from 11 A.M. to 4 P.M. She was working in the Deli but sometimes she went over to the Bakery to help serve the customers. After about 2 hours, her boyfriend came into work. She talked to him for a minute then they both started working. She was helping a customer get pasta salad before going in the back to package food. She couldn’t work the meat slicer yet because she wasn’t 18. She stayed in the back preparing food but went to help the counter as much as she could. She loves working the counter and helping customers. She greets everyone with a bright smile and a kind tone of voice. “Hi, how can I help you today” flowed out of her mouth smoothly and perfectly with each and every customer she interacted with. After she finished helping them she would say “Thank you for stopping by to have a great rest of your day”. She never had a frown on her face when she was working with the customers. Once the time hit 2:30 she went for her 15 minute paid break. She sat in the break room eating a strawberry pop tart. She eventually got thirsty and had to go buy water for 89 cents. After her break she had an hour and 15 minutes left. She finished up her food packing list, helped a few more customers than clocked out for the day. She walked over to Bonnie, her 2013 silver Toyota Corolla Winter Edition car. She loves that car. She couldn’t wait to turn on her favorite spotify playlist and drive home. She arrived back home. She showered, got dressed, blow dried her hair, and her parents took her out to eat at the Olive Garden. She loves that place. The soup and breadsticks make her life so much better. At the restaurant she told her parents about her day. After they all finished eating they headed home to play games. She then got into pajamas and headed to bed at 8:30. She fell asleep while talking to her boyfriend and couldn’t be happier. 


The author's comments:

This piece a look into my every Sunday lifestyle. It's full of busy work. This story is one of my easier Sundays. I really enjoyed writing this piece and I wouldn't change my crazy busy Sundays for anything.