A Doctor or in the Army | Teen Ink

A Doctor or in the Army

By Sanskrititripathi0810 SILVER, Ranchi, Other
Sanskrititripathi0810 SILVER, Ranchi, Other

Past is present when you carry it with you

What should every profession's basic purpose be? Does the whole humanity come first or your country does?

Being in the Army, I won't give myself even a second to care for my life if the safety of my country is threatened and at the same time will not have to think about the other person and of him being a father, a son, a brother or a husband if he proves to be of danger to my nation. Being a doctor, I shall do everything to help a person get out of pain irrespective of his/her country, race or status. I feel myself to be patriotic and brave enough to become a soldier and at the same time caring and responsible enough to become a doctor. As a kid, I feared diseases and by entering this pain-relieving service, I want to make sure that nobody else does. I love my country, I love adventures, being in the Army seems to be the best for me. Since I was a kid, I have one thing very much clear in my mind, although nobody told me this, that the service of a doctor is different from any other's and it can't be just categorised as a job. It stands out. Here, you just work for the people, healing them. Every profession in this world has an amazing and unique role to play. For example, acting which appears to be the best example of following your passion so gracefully fulfills its purpose of inspiring people sometimes doing so by portraying the lives of some great personalities and of course, its outstanding ability to instantly brighten our moods can't be overlooked. So, it's all about what you love to do and what you are best at.

Hello everyone. We all at times get confused because of our wish to do more than one thing. I would love to know about your experiences about choosing a dream future work for you and any other time when you got confused because of your desire to try more than one thing.