Sacramento My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento My Home

My sacramento home is full of drama, I live in a townhouse called cuny Apartments that is right across a Chinese store, I have to share a room  with my two annoying siblings which that sucks but other than that it's good at home. In the mornings I wake up to loud noises from my brother and sister they are always yelling get up it's time for school, but I ignore them and still sleep anyway, thats why im late to school sometimes. In the night I alway be on my phone or I start playing with my piano. People might think sacramento sounds fun and that nothing bad happens and there's no problems with drama at all. They might think it's so neat and nobody litters at all, the only thing good they would think is that there is a store right across the street to buy food at any time.

Well sorry to bust your bubble, but sacramento my home is not how you might think it is. In my home there a little park that used to be there and now there is basically only the monkey bars now. There is crime  that happen in my neighborhood, people get ran over sometimes there are accidents happening on the roads and also a african american and a white man robbed the chinese supermarket and the police were there. One thing I hate the most about sacramento is that there is a bunch of nosy people and start to gossip saying “oh this girl is so dirty looking” or “did u hear that she’s moving schools”. Also there is a lot of violence going on and people are getting hurt I just wish people would be more respectful and not be so judgemental. 

Some issues that Sacramento struggle with is the loans of the houses, theses days rent is increasing so much  that people don’t get to be in a home and start to be homeless and have to sleep on the side walks. People are lazy and start to litter trash everywhere which makes our world to be so dirty. There is hate going on people get bullied in schools. And president Donald Trump making racism go on again people getting deported and not getting to see their families ever again. This should stop because it’s just making Sacramento worse. 

People should be more respectful than being hate full and doing violence all u want for my Sacramento home is to make it better by helping out people in need and build better houses so it can be more neater. We can rebuild a small park near my home so that the kids will be entertained outdoors than indoors. People should learn how to treat people equally and should never treat poor people like they aren’t nothing because they are human beings like us, they deserve respect too no matter what and to survive what’s coming next in life. 

My name is Judith and my essay is about how im leaving a bad life is sacramento, there is a lot of crime and bullying going on that people see with their own eyes and dont really care. so this is my essay about how sacramento needs to upgrade and fix alot of racism,crime,bulliyng and more.THIS IS MY STORY!!!!!