Durham, My Home | Teen Ink

Durham, My Home

Durham is a beautiful place to lived. I lived near a mall and The Museum of Life and Science. It's the most popular place in the neighborhood. Durham is part of the Research Triangle Region it has many stores. You can take a walk to every store you want. There is a museum called Nasher Museum of Art. It has the beautiful paints i ever seen. Near the museum there is a gardens called Duke gardens it huge. It has lots of flowers, paths, bike riding, and many more. The road all clean no trash everywhere.

Some of the things i just told you was a lie. The road there is trash, some people just leave them there. The mall is broken down not lot of people go there. They go to far away places to get there stuff. In the Triangle region its ever crowded. Cars call pass by its very full. Some people don't have jobs they ask for money on the streets. I wonder why the government doesn't help the people to get jobs even there were not born here. Besides the government only cares about the money.

Durham is a great place to visit and lived but it might be kinda hard to find a job or a home to lived so chose you place carefully. Some neighborhood look nice but some neighbor might not like you because of your skin color or how you look. There is some schools that great but other not so much.

Durham is my home but we should help the city to make it a better place to lived.