Sacramento My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento My Home

January 11, 2019
By Anonymous

Sacramento,A place where you see rainbows and nothing but positivity and happiness.Rainbows all over the place and win the jackpot almost every time.a lot of trees with shade in the summer and beautiful lawns.If this was true Sacramento would be over populating but in reality there is a lot of things going on here.


First, Ima talk about the good things and there is very good things about here.I think friends are easy to make even if it's your neighbor.There are parts of sac that are nice but most aren't, I live in south sac there's a lot of plazas with different stores and some cool places to go.Over all i kinda like it but that's just me living here.


Now it's time for the good stuff, All the bad things about Sac.We got a lot of homeless everywhere usually in the back of a store of something like that.People litter all around the streets and making it look dirty.Also,gangs and drugs are a big problem, In my block there was a house very close to mines but not my neighbor and they got swatted because they had weed plants in there house and other stuff.That's the reality of Sac and usually quiet.


The government needs to pay attention to us instead of paying attention to like old sac and downtown pretty much places with good lookings.Places were its only white people that live there not trying to be rude about it but it almost comes down to that.Just show the reality of places is all i ask.Hopefully i've changed your mind on moving in or out or maybe you are just curious about how South Sacramento is like.