Always Pack Pepto Bismol | Teen Ink

Always Pack Pepto Bismol

November 8, 2018
By oahu8081 BRONZE, Beaverton, Oregon
oahu8081 BRONZE, Beaverton, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It was glorious Friday. I was in Language Arts class, and I was studying for the upcoming test that was about to be taken. It was the last period and I was hyped for the weekend so I could, of course play Fortnite with my friends. We had to take the test and then we could read a book of our choice. I finished my test after about ten minutes. My stomach growled. This is the story of the time I learned to always pack tums in my backpack.

To make the best out of this time we had to read, my friend Noah and I went to the back corner of the classroom to read. We read for a few and then we got bored and started goofing off like usual.

“Bruh my stomach hurts.” I said.

“You need to take a dump?” laughed Noah.

“No, I think it is the chipotle I ate for lunch.”

“You always have Chipotle!”

“Yeah, because Chipotle is life, what do you mean?”

Mrs. Cloutier, our teacher, remarked “Blake and Noah stop talking. The next time I hear you talking, you will go back to your seats.

“Ok be quiet.” I sneered.

We read for a bit and I felt my stomach growl.

“Oh no.” I said with a moaning tone.

“What?” questioned Noah.

“It’s the chipotle. My stomach is about to explode.”

Time passed and my stomach got worse and worse. My stomach felt terrible. Then Noah said a immature joke that would make me laugh as usual and at that moment I knew, I could not hold in my fart. I was laughing so hard, I could not hold it in. I felt the fart slowly come out as I was laughing. I told Noah I was about to fart in between our breathless laughing. This of course made us laugh even harder. I tried and tried to hold it in but the laughing made it seem impossible. A small fart came out. Me and Noah both looked at each other and we burst out laughing. This made me release all of the gas built up in me that I was holding the whole period. The largest fart I have ever farted came out. I was sitting on the floor so it made the fart echo against the floor which seemed amplify it.

“Noah!!!!” I blurted so the whole class could hear.

“Oh my gosh that wasn’t me!” Noah defended.

“Yeah it was!”

The whole class was looking at us and were laughing at us. Me and Noah were in tears from laughing.

“Which one of you boys released gas in my classroom?” Mrs. Cloutier asked with half a smile on her face.

Me and Noah both pointed at each other. Mrs. Cloutier already knew it was somehow  and I was busted. The bell rang.

“That is rude and don’t ever do that again.” said Mrs .Cloutier, a little upset.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to but I won’t do it again.” I said.

“Now please clean up my room and straighten my desks.”

“Yes Mrs. Cloutier.” I said with a sad face.

And that was the time I learned to always pack pepto bismol in my backpack just in case, and yes I pack it in my backpack to this day.