Epiphany | Teen Ink

Epiphany

By comput1er BRONZE, Tooele, Utah
comput1er BRONZE, Tooele, Utah

My story of an epiphany was a normal day. "Bean. Get up me and Grandpa are going to the gym" said my grandma. I got up and got ready. Next thing I know it was time to eat breakfast and brush our teeth. Then it was time to take my sister next door to ride the bus to school. My grandpa had to go to work. Usually in the morning I go to work with my grandma and she takes me to school. When my grandma took me to school it was so cold that I felt like I was in Alaska.

As a normal school day I went through every class period with no restroom breaks at all! It was a pretty good day until I had to use the restroom. Let's just say I had to pee really bad. I know it may seem inappropriate to you but I went all day without using the restroom. I felt that if I didn't leave class soon I would later on have witnessed myself having an accident of warm liquid running down my legs. I later on asked Mrs. Cruz to sign my planner to go the restroom, she signed it., "Finally!" I yelped in my mind as I walked out of class into the restroom.

When I returned to class I was so worried about my work I just left my planner out, and next thing I knew my desk got super crowded and clamour of people, as usual I pretty loudly said, "I forgot to put my planner away." Adriana laughed and giggled at me and I hurried and put my planner away and, before I knew it class was over and so was school that day. As a normal day my grandma picked me and Courtney up. When we got to my house we had a snack, we had chips and then we did homework. After homework we went out to my barn and seen the horses, sheep, cats, and the dogs. That is my detailed story of an epiphany.

I am 13 years old.