A Mexican Summer | Teen Ink

A Mexican Summer

October 12, 2016
By barfifi BRONZE, Jurupa Valley, California
barfifi BRONZE, Jurupa Valley, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

First to begin with, my story takes place at mexico and I went to visit my cousins at Mexico for two weeks. It was fun because every year games go there because they have a big party for a holy

Every 24th of June the celebrate a big party for the holy and when you go up where the church is you could smell the delicious tacos. Then a lot of games come and people sell a lot of food so the people have fun that day so I always waste all my money that day it’s super fun to go every year. Also, my cousins live over there so I get to see them every year I go and the when I leave they feel super sad because they don’t get so see me til next year so they have to wait a whole nother year to see me.That’s why they have a phone to text me every day on there phone and when they text  they feel happy me and when I don’t answer they feel sad but that’s why I always answer them so they could feel happy.Along with that, so I like going to mexico because my cousins live there so when they take me to places I won’t get lost because they already know everything around there and I also like it because you could get a ride in the back of a truck and ride in the back of every car and you won’t get a ticket because over there they don’t give tickets.My cousins and I like to go to this other town and we buy food to eat and candy because the ranch where we live there is small stores but over there in the other town there a lot more stuff and it’s like a plaza.


My cousin says, “Come on Blanca let's go buy candy.’’


I say “Ok let's go come on”


After that, i like going to jerez too because when you leave home you go in the back of the truck and you could be standing up and holding on because if you don’t hold on you could fall and hurt yourself and actually fall out the truck and then there were some bomb tacos that would explode your butthole. When my cousins see me there always hugging me a lot because they only see me for two weeks and there but this time in June that i’m going again my family and I are going to stay for 2 months so we could have more time with our cousins and hang with them more and go on the games with them and go eat a lot of food and waste a lot of money on all the games and stuff. My parents and I are trying to bring my cousin and my aunt to the united states so they could come visit us and now so we don’t have to go over there and see them they could just come see us now so that’s why my parents are trying to fix my cousin papers and my aunts so I had fun at mexico and I hope I could go every summer and visit my cousins so i could hug them already and give them gifts when I go.