Christmas | Teen Ink

Christmas

By Ashie98982 BRONZE, Waldoboro, Maine
Ashie98982 BRONZE, Waldoboro, Maine

I love everyone with all my heart including my best friend.

I'm going to have my Christmas at my house because my brother and sister are coming over. What we're going to eat on Christmas Day is ham with my grandmothers most favorite sauce that has pineapple. I got presents for everyone in my house. I bought my mom a charm bracelet and a charm that shows what month I was born and my birth stone. I bought my grandmother a charm bracelet also but her charm says grandmother with a flower on the bottom of where it says grandmother. I bought my sister and I a necklace that says big sis and little sis. I bought her a tinker bell necklace that she will fall in love with. I bought my brother superhero Legos. I also bought all 3 of us a game called uno attack. I wrote on it from santa's elves because I didn't want them to know who it was from. We will have our tree up by this weekend. I don't know what I'm getting yet but I want a karaoke machine and bear paw boots that are a cheaper brand of uggs and I want makeup tons of makeup. I hope I get all that from my family that I live with.

It's about Christmas