Diary: Colors | Teen Ink

Diary: Colors

July 3, 2011
By lvnglfe1593 PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
lvnglfe1593 PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
28 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Never think about the consequences of your actions, living for today and not tomorrow's satisfactions." ~Ludacris


From bright blue to shimmering gold, purple mountain majesty to turquoise, colors are a very important part of our being. One of the most simple things we should know about our friends is their favorite color. If we don’t know that small piece of seemingly irrelevant information, than are we really that great of friends? I see a favorite color as means of defining a person. A persons favorite color tends to match that persons personality. Yes, many people will have many favorite colors in their life time, but I believe that the one we end with is the one that truly defines us. I’m not saying that the only meaning of a color such as red is death and blood but it could also be something like happiness or a statement of boldness. Colors have so many meanings. My favorite color is green and purple but never together because then its like an explosion of the hulk. Anyways, that is besides the point. Actually, this whole little piece didn’t really have a point. I was just trying to say that colors are awesome. It doesn’t matter what color you like, in some way shape or form, it will fit your personality!


The author's comments:
I had just painted my nails before I wrote this. Haha.