Things My Mother Doesn't Know | Teen Ink

Things My Mother Doesn't Know

May 7, 2010
By gabbykp2009 GOLD, Virginia Beach, Virginia
gabbykp2009 GOLD, Virginia Beach, Virginia
13 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
do what you want no matter what poeple think. If they mind, they don't matter and if they matter they don't mind.


My mother doesn’t know that we aren’t family. She doesn’t know that I wish I was born somewhere else, in a different time, with a different family. She doesn’t know that I don’t wan tto be molded into her image of a perfect child. I want freedom, I want individuality,. My mother doesn’t know that I want to be my own person.

My mother doesn’t know that she is too judgmental. She doesn’t know that I hate that. She doesn’t know that I hate looking at her. My mother doesn’t know that I want plastic surgery to look different than her. She doesn’t know that I hate it when people compare us. I take it as an insult. I’m not like her and will never be like her. My mother doesn’t know that I am nothing like her.

My mother doesn’t know that I never want to see her. She doesn’t know that I dread going home to her. My mother doesn’t know that I hate talking to her and I won’t talk to her. She doesn’t know that her opinion hurts me and that’s why I never want to know it. My mother doesn’t know My mother doesn’t know that her touch makes me cringe. I can’t stand her touch, I can’t stand her hugs, I can’t stand her feelings/ my mother doesn’t know that she isn’t a mother to me,. My mother doesn’t know that she is just the person who gives me food, clothes, a house. My mother doesn’t know that she’s not a mother at all. She’s my worst enemy.
?


The author's comments:
my mother