Biggest Accomplishment | Teen Ink

Biggest Accomplishment

Many people have recently asked me what my biggest accomplishments are. Two things that come to mind are earning a 5-star rating and my 3.78 cumulative GPA. One thing that I am very proud of is my 3.78 GPA in high school so far which I have worked very hard for.  This is a big accomplishment for me. My goal was a 4.0 GPA last semester. It was just one hard class away. I ended last semester with an 86 in chemistry which brought my semester GPA to 3.85. I was so happy nothing could ruin my day. I play football so my goal is academic Allstate. This is a 3.75 GPA or above while being active in football. Only 3 kids from my football team last year earned it. It is a good goal to help me push myself to be excellent. This will help me have more options for college. The other thing that comes to mind is my earning a 5-star rating with Kohls. Finding out I was a 5-star was like winning the lottery. It was awesome. That is the highest ranking you can earn for my position (Long Snapper). I have worked very hard with my dad and coaches to achieve this goal. I charted a 57/70 which was the 5th highest in the country. Overall those are the two things that make me proud and are my biggest accomplishments. I am hoping they will help me have more options for finding my college football home. 

This piece is about my biggest accomplishments.