Visualizing My Future | Teen Ink

Visualizing My Future

My future is like a beautiful garden filled with vibrant colors and exquisite fragrances. Each flower represents one of my achieved goals, each one becoming bigger and more beautiful with each passing day. Like a lake surrounded by mountains, I see myself surrounded by people who love me. People who inject life into my being like bees do to plants. My garden will reflect my life, full of beauty and harmony. 

In the future, I see myself as Michelle Obama, an inspiring leader, capable of motivating others to achieve their dreams and goals. I will be an echo that resonates in the minds and hearts of those who need a boost to keep pushing forward. I aspire to be a source of wisdom and guidance for those seeking a path to success. 

Finally, in the future, I see myself as an artist, creating beauty in every possible home, as an interior designer. My creativity will not be limited and flow freely in every aspect of my life. I see myself painting homes that capture the universe's essence. My future will be full of infinite possibilities, a world filled with color and life.

This is a vignette about my dreams and hopes.