My Name | Teen Ink

My Name

My name alone is a boring eight letter word. My name does not describe or define my personality. My name is boring and perfect. An imperfect person does not fit with the perfect name. The people and the nicknames they give me define my different personalities. I have 4 nicknames.

My nickname is Ann. Bright and colorful like a sunset. Ann is a light and elegant name. It's soft like the afternoon sun. My name is Ann. Ann shows the artsy and whimsical side of my personality.

My nickname is Annie. Annie is tough and carefree. Annie sounds adventurous and riskful. Annie is confident and strong. It's tough like a diamond and carefree like waves in the ocean. My name is Annie.

My nickname is Tanke. Tanke is like her brothers. She is strong, smart, and powerful. Also caring and loving. She would do anything for her family like her brothers. She looks up to her brothers and wants to make them proud. Everything she does is for her brothers. Tanke feels strange. Like seeing a stranger on the side of the road. My name is Tanke

My nickname is Anna. Anna is childish and playful. Anna gets on her brother's nerves and likes to argue. Anna feels soft but tough like a cow's hair. Anna is a rock and is reliable. My name is Anna.

My nicknames define and describe me as a person. They represent me as a person when I am with different people. I love my nicknames and how perfect they fit me.