See You Again | Teen Ink

See You Again

By cdionne14 BRONZE, Farmington, New Hampshire
cdionne14 BRONZE, Farmington, New Hampshire

Everyone has that one song.

When I first heard this song I was in my room on my phone listening to music and this song came on the station I was listening to. After I heard this song I just kept playing it and playing it I loved it so much. I didn't listen to music before this, besides on on the radio or whatever my mom would put on the TV. This song is mostly fast paced there are a couple somewhat slow parts but is mostly fast paced. I was a young boy that got in trouble a lot before I listened to this song I still get in trouble but just not as much.

Damn who knew all the planes we flew and good things we've been through that I’ll be standing right here talking to you about another path I know we loved to hit the road and laugh.”                                                                                       

This is that song that makes you happy when you're sad and kinda sad when you're happy. This is that song that teaches you a great lesson about life. This is that song that helps you get through times and helps you to keep moving forward. This is that one song that makes you change your whole life story if you follow this song. These lyrics are important to me because it showed me how to fix my mistakes and what i did wrong. “Something told me it wouldn't last had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place.”   

When I listened to this song over and over again I got the whole story out of it and not just little parts of the story. Also when I listened to this song it almost made me want to start all over again and fix my mistakes and what I did wrong and be a better kid. When I listened to this song it made me feel like I wanted to say sorry for all that I have done and try to fix it and start again.

This is that part where you  just want to stop talking because you don't know what to say or what to think of or when you want to keep writing.  Then you finally think of something like of how was that song or something. This song means a lot to me and has changed me when I listened to it over the summer I had to change the way I dressed and the way I acted but then it came to me it doesn't matter how I dress or the way I act it just matters if I am myself and if people don't like me for me than don’t talk to me.