MY ROLEMODEL | Teen Ink

MY ROLEMODEL

May 2, 2015
By deepthi SILVER, Karur, Other
deepthi SILVER, Karur, Other
5 articles 0 photos 10 comments

My role model is my dad.Every girl may not be a queen to her husband but she is always a princess to her father.I feel like a real princess when i am with my dad.He used to guide me at all my hard and good times.He is a very simple man and hates a lavish lifestyle.He also encourages me to follow his principles of simplicity.He is a very knowledgable person and reads a lot of books at his leisure time and often go to libraries.I also love reading books.I cultivated this habit through my father.My father is a goldmedalist in history.So,he has abundant knowledge about the past.He is a lawyer.He is an atheist but loves to go to temples to admire the style of statues ,construction style,history of the temple etc...He does everything for my welfare and he loves me than anybody and anything in this world.He has good writingskills.But when i ask him to write essays for my competition he obviously says no.He says good or bad try to write on your own.Then one day you will be perfect in your writing.Then i started writing on my own.If he said yes on that day and wrote essays for me i would not have taken my pen to write essays and journals in my life.He does not enroll me in top schools.He has a reason behind this.If everything is spoon fed to you will not go in search of knowledge.so,even if you read in small schools you can attain more knowledge if you read more books.He is a very good well wisher of mine.He is an example and role model for all the fathers .I feel myself as the most luckiest person in this world.I feel thankful for my father till my end.I think following his principles and guidelines are the greatest gratitude and a big gift i can give to my dad.