Breakthrough.... | Teen Ink

Breakthrough....

June 25, 2022
By bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
37 articles 6 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
The Best & the most beautiful things in this world can't be seen or even heard,
but must be felt with the Heart.❤️


Breakthrough of my life....
One day i went to the Institute THE AMERICAN LANGUAGE CENTER to meet the respectable teacher SIR TARIQ AHMED KHAN owing to discuss about education which faculty i should select..
I was delighted to see the environment of the class everybody was sitting on the floor some groups was talking with each other some was written something i was amazed to see because the teacher of that class he was talking with me and the students were busy on their task which was given by teacher.
As i came back to the home i told everything with my parents and wanted to join that platform but couldn't join due to hesitate.
After certain time i joined that platform literally there is no one like Sir Tariq Ahmed Khan he is the diamond no one can replace him. He is honest with teaching . As a matter of fact, he is keen on teaching with loyalty.
Meeting with the great teacher Sir Tariq Ahmed Khan that's the Breakthrough of my life. Since i kept in touch with him consequently  my life totally changed.
Now I am able to read, write, think and speak in a proper way.
Furthermore, i am gratitude for everything which is teaching by my mentor SIR TARIQ AHMED KHAN he gave me a reason of spending life with purpose


The author's comments:

It's the Breakthrough of my life 💫 literally breakthrough was mandatory for me...