Ms.Rosser | Teen Ink

Ms.Rosser

April 25, 2013
By dmitch__ BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
dmitch__ BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Ms. Rosser

Ms. Rosser was a short little lady. She had short hair and was almost never in a bad mood. Ms. Rosser was a very motherly person to everybody in the class. Ms. Rosser should be the educator of the year because she is a great person. She was always a friend, a mom, or supporter and most importantly a great educator.

In the classroom she made class interesting and I comprehended the reading. She stayed after class, and she helped do homework and gave us snacks. She would make us do these journals where every day we would take notes on the reading, she would too. It always seem like she had a personal relationship with the students. Our school wasn’t the best so we came from different places in the city people had personal problems and didn’t always want to learn, but she always understood. Ms. Rosser always pushed people to learn and do well in what they were doing even if it was little. She always would cry of the drop at the dime if she found out somebody was hurt.

Almost everybody loved Ms. Rosser some of the student would call her mom. Also give her hugs while they walked pass. Some people would go out of their way just to visit the class. Nobody wanted to leave the 7th grade just because she taught. Nobody really hated or disliked her if they did they were failing or she sent them out of class. But then again some of the people that got sent out still liked her.

She was funny too maybe not sometimes by what she said or did but how she said, or did things. She had her little tricks she would try to pull. If people tried to go to sleep in her class or just to mess with them, she would put a little fake rat by them and scare them to death. Ms. Rosser like any other English teacher would correct peoples grammar but in her own special way. First, she tries mocking you in what you were saying and then making you correct yourself. It was always really funny.

In conclusion, she was and still is a very good educator I would actually want to do her work. I would actually finish early; she once almost attempted to give me the honors homework. She was just a great person too. I think that everybody the leaves that school or goes on to the next grade still wants to be there she definitely made an impact on everybody. That’s why she should be Educator of the Year.