My Super Teacher | Teen Ink

My Super Teacher

March 29, 2019
By Kairav1 BRONZE, Sterling, Virginia
Kairav1 BRONZE, Sterling, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The teacher that I chose to nominate was My super Math teacher in middle school is Ms. Miles. The reason why I chose my math teacher is because she very good at making my life easier in math.  Here some reasons why I chose my math teacher Ms. Miles. One reason why I chose Ms. Miles because is most of my teachers in the past grades have made math go really fast of teaching something and Ms. Miles goes slowly and makes sure that everyone understands what we are learning about. Also, when we are doing notes, she does it with us instead of us doing it independently, when it comes to the part where there are example questions, she lets us do it independently and then we review the questions together. She also has a very positive attitude to us.  For example, she one time put an Animoji on our work saying “you can do it” with animated on our homework. Also, one time I said I don’t get my homework so she asks me what I don’t understand on my homework and I told her what I don’t get. One time there was something that really hard for me so she made sure that got I the thing the she was teaching.  She also has really good positive attitude in math.   This is why I chose Ms. Miles because I like the way she teaches us math.