Teacher of the Year | Teen Ink

Teacher of the Year

By slongo BRONZE, Sterling, Virginia
slongo BRONZE, Sterling, Virginia

Teacher of the Year

Mrs. Briggs is my favorite teacher ever! I don't have any classes with her, but I love how nice she is to me.  I think she should be teacher of the year because she loves teaching her students and she does fun stuff with them.  I have organizational skills with her only the months that I have social studies. I love her hair style too!  She dyes her hair and it is so fun to see.  When I am upset, she helps me by trying to talk to me in a calm voice.  She smiles a t me and say’s "hi" every time I see her.

Mrs. Briggs does a lot for me by helping me with my homework.  When she is feeling down, I try to help her feel better and if I do, she gives me a hug.  But if I lose her as a teacher, I will always have her in my heart.  Mrs. Briggs is a funny teacher, she laughs to everything I say.  If I hurt myself Mrs. Briggs is right there to help me.  I love her so much because she likes coming on field trips with me.

What she does for all students is teach us things, helps us and lots more! I like that Mrs. Briggs teaches important stuff for children to learn.  If I leave this school, I want Mrs. Briggs to wave goodbye to me and hopes for me to have a great year at my new school.  I love Mrs. Briggs that is why she is on the top ten teachers of the year list.