Expository Writing Ethnicity | Teen Ink

Expository Writing Ethnicity

By rickyharris BRONZE, Malakoff TX, Texas
rickyharris BRONZE, Malakoff TX, Texas

A kid was being beaten up by a bunch of white kids because he was a different color.

Chapter 1: Expository Writing Ethnicity

fun Once there was this black kid that jumped off a building because, he was being made of. Oh

wait that’s not true. There was a kid that was not the same color as everyone at the school,

they made fun of him because, he was different. He didn’t know how to handle it so he went

and told his parents. His parent went to the school the next day to talk to the principle

what was being said. The principle called the boys that were making fun of him and they said

they did nothing to the boy, but it wasn’t true. There was a day where the kids were on the

playground, and the kids that were mean to the little black boy took his toys from him and threw

Them over the fence. The boy told the teacher and she said they did nothing and he’s making it

up. The by went home and told his parent again, and they had another meeting with the

Principle. The principle didn’t believe them because they were black, and he thought they were

lying. Another time at lunch it kept happening and he told a lunch lady and she did something

About it. She went to the principle and tried talking to him about the boy but she argued with him

About it and she got fired.

I am 14 years of age and i like to write and type wether i got to inprove or if i suck at it.