Computing for a Company | Teen Ink

Computing for a Company

By Anonumus BRONZE, Indyanapolis, Indiana
Anonumus BRONZE, Indyanapolis, Indiana

Continuing his work on the computer clicking and downloading files staring at a screen to continue being up to date and having the best reliability racing around the computer and its files finding the right one that you need for that specific job in the place you are in. Having a job as a Computer and Informations Manager is all yours with all of the right Education and skills for the things you need for the job. The job isn't just download something that can do it but can do it efficiently and well.

The Purpose
Computer and Information systems managers are the people behind different businesses and keep it running as efficient as can be. “computer and information systems managers implement and oversee computer-related activity within a company or organization. Working with top executives, they help determine the computing system needs for a company and then produce a plan to meet those needs.”((“Online Degrees | New England College | Online Degree Program” 2016)) They are the ones who keep the company's computers up to date with software and organization for the needs of the specific company. With how today is now we are all online and have computed files instead of paper files so having this person on the company's side they are going to be able to work faster. With all jobs there isn't just get into it and work you need education.

sEducational Needs
This job like almost all jobs needs experience and you get that through Education given during High School and College Computer and Information System Managers need a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Related.The jobs have increased and there are hundreds of different colleges some include  Stanford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, Harvey Mudd College, Harvard University, University  of California at Berkeley, University of Pennsylvania, Rice University, Brigham Young University-Provo, Texas A&M University Whiting School of Engineering, and those are only some that are available for people throughout the U.S. These colleges are able to get you into more than just as a Computer and Information Systems Manager.

Other Jobs similar
There are more jobs with Technology and computers than just Computer and Information System Managers. One of the jobs is Computer Network Architect they create LAN servers on networks, to simplify your Wifi has a LAN number **.**.***.**:***** that is how a lan number is put each star is a number to specify that specific Wifi or service, another job is Computer-Control Programmers and Operators. These people are the people that program the machines that cut different materials with computer numerically controlled machines (CNC).when you see perfectly cut sheet metal or wood it was cut by most likely a CNC machine.

Concluding
Any job that pays well today takes a want and a purposeful background to that area, and taking a job like this one includes education for knowing what it is that exactly is necessary for the job and what they are doing. The tech area is widespread through almost everything since everyone is going electronic and is opening new jobs to fit the needs of that company and space. In reality you can work almost anywhere and have a job related to tech and be comfortable with the position that you are in.

Works Cited:
“Online Degrees | New England College | Online Degree Program.” 2016. New England College Online. Accessed March 15. http://www.newenglandcollegeonline.com/.