To my mom on her birthday | Teen Ink

To my mom on her birthday

February 15, 2009
By gabbykp2009 GOLD, Virginia Beach, Virginia
gabbykp2009 GOLD, Virginia Beach, Virginia
13 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
do what you want no matter what poeple think. If they mind, they don't matter and if they matter they don't mind.


MOM;


Today is your birthday. I have decided to write you something that?s from my heart. Writing is the easiest way to express myself, so I thought writing you a letter would be a good thing to give you on your birthday.



I do not know where to begin. I guess, you are my mom, and I?m glad that you are. I am glad that you yell at me for all the stupid mistakes that I make. I am glad that you attempt to make me laugh with your sarcastic jokes. I am glad that you work your butt off to let me do something I love, even if it means taking away your free time. I?m glad that you do all the things you do, no matter what they are. I am just glad you?re my mom.


I know we have are arguments, pretty much 80% of the time we are arguing, but that just means that we like to voice are opinions, and we don?t like to be wrong, or told that we are wrong. That is what the same about you and me. We have our opinions and we are not afraid to fight for them, sometimes I am, beside you do sometimes scare me, seriously. um, I have actually come to accept that being like you is a good thing, because you are a strong and powerful woman. In fact you are the true symbol of what a woman should be, and that is why when I grow up, I want to be just like you. I want to be independent, I want to be fierce, I want to be strong, and I want to be beautiful, just like you. You help be to reach my goals, and with out you I would not have any goals, so with out you, I would be like Trent : ) jk.


I want to wish you a happy whatever age you are birthday and I do not really know what you?re getting but whatever it is I hope you like it. My letter better be the best thing you get!!! : ) jk again. Umm HAPPY DIRTHDAY AND ILY!!<3


LOVE

GABBY


The author's comments:
this is the real letter i wrote to my momm on her birthday it warmed my heart and i actually cried writing it