Graduation Speech | Teen Ink

Graduation Speech

September 28, 2008
By Anonymous

As I look out upon my fellow graduates today I see mixed feelings about graduating.
Some are crying, tears rolling down their cheeks, and some are grinning ear to ear, waiting for this day to be over.
Though one emotion we have in common is our gratitude.
We'd like to thank our teachers, preschool through eighth grade; you have molded us into intelligent and very well-mannered young ladies and gentlemen.
With your help we have developed Christian values and good morals.
Without your guidance and the help of God we wouldn't have been able to accomplish all the things you have encouraged us to achieve.
As Mother Teresa has said, "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
This is true in many of our lives.
We'd like to thank our principals, past and present, who have dedicated themselves to make Holy Rosary School a better place.
They performed incredible things for our school and we appreciate it very much.
We'd like to thank Ms. Wood and Mrs. Guptail, for their help in the office.
We'd like to thank the rest of the staff such as the lunch ladies and the custodians, who helped keep up our student needs.
They were also a friendly face to talk to in the hall, or while waiting in line for our lunch.
We'd also like to thank Home


The author's comments:
This graduation speech was written for my 8th grade graduation. I was choosen to also present at our graduation. Presenting this piece of writting was one of the most memorable things of my life so far.
Please go 2 my website:
www.Poetrypoem.com/Poetic2716
please read and give feedback