the end of the start | Teen Ink

the end of the start

May 13, 2011
By ketchupheadwriter GOLD, Centralia, Washington
ketchupheadwriter GOLD, Centralia, Washington
11 articles 7 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


me:what are you doing here?
tom:i wanted to see you play.
me:why
tom:because i still love you
me:then why are you with that other girl that's prego with another guys baby?
tom:because she doesn't have much of a family.someone has to be there to take care of her.
me:that somebody doesn't have to be you.
tom:well nobody else will step up.
me:ya true.but when she gets herself together then you guys probably won't last long.so after I'm figuring you guys will break up,then that's when I'm supposed to come into the picture?
tom:if it happens that way.i have a 99.9% hope.
me:what about the other .1 percent?


(this is the conversation me and a guy had.he came to my fast-pitch game and it was hard for me to see hI'm when he belonged to somebody else.and i couldn't have hI'm.its like torture for me.its just like a person being on a diet and there's a big juicy fat piece of pizza right in front of you.you want to eat it but what if it ruins your health?he is my juicy pizza.tom is my juicy pizza.)

TO BE CONTINUED!!


The author's comments:
this is a true story.i will wright more as things happen.plz comment!!