A Red Heart | Teen Ink

A Red Heart

By Jessiebbyxp GOLD, North Bergen, New Jersey
Jessiebbyxp GOLD, North Bergen, New Jersey

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever. <3
I'm not single, and I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart. Cause they say good things take time. ♥
Well if this is the face of a sinner And if heaven is only for winners Well I don't care Cause I won't know Anybody there.

Orange, Green, Red and Yellow. Ice Cream, Puppies, Dragons, and Unicorns. All different shapes and colors, everyone having one to trade or show off. Mines a cowboy, well mines a glow in the dark unicorn, hearing everyone screaming and shouting to tell there friends which new animal they got at the store. As I walk down the hallway confused about what is going and what they are saying, I look down to find a red heart shaped rubber band. I quickly put it on my wrist and walk away. The next day I hear voices saying what is that, want to trade for a red dragon? Next thing I knew I was buying and trading more and more silly bandz each day. Then I became the kid who screams across the hall to her best friend asking to trade a red heart ? for a glow in the dark mermaid.