Friendship | Teen Ink

Friendship

What matters to me? That’s a good question. I think what matters most to me is friendship. I mean, whether you’re up, down, confused, or just plain mellow, friends are always there.
Let’s say you’re sad. Well, the first thing you do is call up some friends to hang out. Then you and your friends get hungry, you share a pizza. After your hunger is vanquished, you and your posse get bored. VIDEOGAMES. Videogames and friends go to spaghetti and meatballs.
Now, let’s say you are happy and content. The reason for contentment: you are at a movie with your friends. Soda, popcorn, and friends are the greatest concoction ever. This happiness could be lost in a blink of an eye if not for the joke your friend just told. It’s crazy how a simple fart from a friend can bring a smile to your face.
Basically friends do it all. Bring smiles to your face, and will be there no matter what. I know I can ask my friends anything and not feel awkward. I know I will be there for them no matter what. It’s nice to have that camaraderie.