Mother Nature | Teen Ink

Mother Nature

By AndileDhlomo SILVER, Pretoria, Other
AndileDhlomo SILVER, Pretoria, Other

Everything happens for a reason, if it's meant to be then it will fall into place.

"She pours us with warmth, and fills us with secrets but it is all a mystery only if you are not willing to learn and teach those who are around you, thus she serves those who are eager to know, and spread the knowledge she gives. Her love is Divine as it heals everyone but only if you call upon her help, but people don’t do that because they think everything is a myth, but think about the world we live in and everything that surrounds it.

It is full of wonders that need to be explored, as everyday is a blessing for our human race, but all we do is destroy what is meant to heal us and guide us and then we become surprised when we call upon her name and she doesn’t answer, though that doesn’t mean she is not there as she looks for her people and answers their prayers and shows them love, support and guidance. It all starts within, are you aligned and connected to yourself? If not, then how are you going to get all the answers you yearn for?

Mother nature represents woman in our world and how strong and powerful they are as every home needs a mother’s love and affection as they know how to handle situations, woman are the pillars of every state.

I have been asking myself questions about the world we live in, but mostly about the universe and God, because I have been hearing people saying that God is a woman and everything seems to make sense because they always tell us to respect mother nature and women.

There is so much happening on your planet, and you are being distracted by it. You must not focus on the outside, but it is on the inside where you find the light.

We wish to encourage you to examine the self in a deeper and more intimate way.

What were those experiences that you had during your life that you would describe as traumatic or stressful? How are those events still influencing your present life? What beliefs were formed through those events that still corrupt your clear vision? Why are you still allowing these beliefs to manipulate you? How have they served you in the past, and why is it time to let them go?

All of the outside noise is explicitly designed with one purpose in mind, to distract you from what is currently happening to you on an expedited evolutionary level.

Suppose you can manage to turn off the outside noise of the distractions, the confusion, and the total collapse of your society, and tune into the stillness of your heart. In that case, you will find an energy, a source that will be your ally and guide you through the darkness, and into the light."