Titanic | Teen Ink

Titanic

When a ship goes down, it turns into chaos. The people start to panic because the million dollar ship is sinking while they talk to their friends. By the time almost all of them get off the ship some don’t have any luck and end up drowning. It was a horrible event that took place, a lot of people died that night. Family’s lost their loved ones.

It was the night of April 14, 1912, a night for heroes, and John Harper met the challenge. Though the waters swallowing him were bitterly cold and the sea about him was dark, John Harper left this world in a blaze of glory. At around 2.20am on the morning of 15 April, RMS Titanic disappeared beneath the surface of the Atlantic Ocean, a disaster that resulted in the loss of more than 1,500 lives, almost two-thirds of the people on board.

The book Titanic was a good book. The book was interesting and sad at the same time. It was a very sad but exciting piece of words
There were many lives and family members lost on April 14, 1912. All but one survived but he died like 2 years after words. The world’s most worked on ship got wrecked by an ice berg. The titanic was a good ship. Even though it was destroyed by an iceberg, it was a good ship.

When I got my book I did kind of not want to read it. When I really got into it, it started to make more since. When it suck it made my heat hurt so bad.