Forever Friends Ride or Die | Teen Ink

Forever Friends Ride or Die

By Mya_Langlois13 BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
Mya_Langlois13 BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon

Why do friends benefit your life? Some would say that focusing on yourself is important, but you should care about your friends because they help you in good and bad times, make great memories, and care a lot about you and your feelings. Also, people with friends are better off because they can tell secrets they don't want other people to know about.

Friends can make life better because they help you through good and bad times. For example, when your friends check in on you, they can help you with your struggles. Friends are good at being there when you need them in situations that are hard to deal with by yourself. In relationships you have with your friends or boys, you can tell them what you don’t want other people to know about and what’s happening because you are closer to your friends than to other people. Having a good relationship with your friends can make you happy and joyful. These emotions can impact how you feel and think overall in an everyday lifestyle, making you a better person for yourself and your friends. 

More people should care about friends in their lives because they benefit you in a way of making memories. You can make memories in sports by working as a team, at tournaments, and connecting in different ways. Friends are always there for you in a way of supporting you when you mess up or do good. Not only can your friends support you but you can support them in the same way when they need it. Football games with your friends are entertaining because a lot of drama happens that can make you laugh and giggle. Not only drama but you get to talk to people from other schools that you don’t see often. Seeing them again can unlock older memories that you may have forgotten about or faintly remember. Having these memories with your friends can make you a happier person overall. You can connect with those friends more to create a better and closer friendship. 

People can care about your life, but your friends are the best people who care and choose to care. True friends give their own opinions and not what they think is what you will like or enjoy hearing, they want to tell you what they think is right for you and what can help you be a better person. Friends won't give up on you when you need them the most, and they will help you through the stress and listen to you when you need that care from them. Having that support from your friends can help you know you have someone or many that you can go to whenever you need it. Friends will always give the best support even when you think you don’t. They will know what is best for you and will never bring you down when you need the support from them. Knowing you and your friends can be there for each other and both give support to each other can make you both feel happier and have a more enjoyable time. While it's true many people say you should care about yourself more, friends are gonna always be there for you even when you are not there for yourself. They can help make your life more enjoyable and help when you are struggling. When you choose the right people or person to be your friend they will never give up on you or get tired of you being around. That is why even though people think you should care for yourself more, caring for those friends who are around you can make your life better than you think caring for yourself would be.

In conclusion, friends are important in your life because they help you through good and bad times, make great memories, and care a lot. Speaking of friends, I have a lot of friends in my life, but I always look back and remember they always make great memories, care a lot, and help me through everything.   

My article is about my friends, but I also put it into other people's perspectives. I wanted to make it as detailed as possible, but make it good and clear to read for the readers.