Life of a highchooler in a new school | Teen Ink

Life of a highchooler in a new school

By isasan1207 BRONZE, Richfield, Minnesota
isasan1207 BRONZE, Richfield, Minnesota

It was a new beginning. Everything was going on. Things suddenly became all new. It was a shock at first but then things started going alright. Getting to meet new people, new teachers. You get to meet many people as days go by and get to create a bond with others. It gets hard for other people depending on if they are shy just like me. On the first day, I entered the school without knowing anyone. Not talking to no one, not looking at no one. I didn’t know my way around the building which made it tougher for me to get to my classes. Looking through every hall trying to find my classroom. I eventually found it and felt relieved. But not for long. The 2nd period came and once again I panicked. Not knowing where my 2nd class was. I eventually got through the day and was able to go back home after a long day at a new school. There are many people out there whose first day of school is not their favorite. They may struggle if they don't know anyone. For me the first day was rough. Not knowing anyone, to not being able to participate. I luckily got through the day.