Donald Trump: Hitler, Racist, Liar...What Else? | Teen Ink

Donald Trump: Hitler, Racist, Liar...What Else?

May 3, 2016
By Hager2015 GOLD, Staten Island New York, New York
Hager2015 GOLD, Staten Island New York, New York
14 articles 1 photo 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander The Great


 As Donald Trump likes to put it the Muslims are terrorists and they need to be kept out of the United States. Just how do you think you are going to do that, may I ask? Oh that's right you can't because that means that you are taking away the very thing that America is based on, our diversity, and don't forget our first amendment right: freedom of religion. "You can practice any religion or not practice a region."  Just because you have seen a few incidents where you have muslims a part of ISIS doesn't mean they ARE ISIS. As you can actually see from the Paris attacks a few of Paris' own born and raised citizens were a part of the tragic crime that hurt many. You are the very repeat of history. The New Hitler himself, just more "American" or so you claim. You are going on and on speaking foolishly about how Mexicans are all killers and rapist, Muslims need to be kept out of the USA, the Pope is a stupid weakling, and the KKK? "I'd hate to jump to conclusions." Well after you did the world such a great honor and stated your well needed opinion on the issues that are not even being asked of you let me make this well thought out conclusion, Donald Trump: you are a racist, a pathological liar, as well as a continuous failure in most of the business you unsuccessfully we not able to keep open.

 

First let us start with Donald Trump being a pathological liar, as Sanders greatly pointed out. Trump was so very kind to claim that there were Muslims celebrating in New Jersey after the September 11th attacks. However, Bernie Sanders pointed out to everyone when he said, "Either it is true or it is not true," Sanders said. "Nobody has seen a tape of thousands of people celebrating the destruction of the Twin Towers in New Jersey. It doesn't exist, and [Trump] keeps claiming it. That's called pathological lying." Amazing really how it took people that long to realize this, that's not if you already knew. As well as how he doesn't make a solid decision and is always contradicting himself, he talked about how the Muslims needed to be banned but they didn't at the same time, and talks on and on. But when Bill O'Reilly said you can't just ban an entire religion and how it was wrong Trump refused to have someone embarrass him so he did it himself. Just like every time someone realizes how insane Trump's claims and positions he always has his "friends" there to have his back. He had replied saying, "I've had calls from friends of mine who happen to be muslims, saying you're the with the courage to say it." Ya because Muslims are actually going to call you saying that you were so smart and amazing from kicking them and banning them from the country where the clearly have the freedom of any religion. Again going back to being a pathological liar.
   

Donald Trump being the next Hitler. This was amazing. Let's see the similarities between the two men. Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump both used racism to rise to power, proposed mass deportations, and promised to make America [Trump] / Germany [Hitler] great again. The differences are that Hitler was Anti-Jew while Trump is Anti- Muslim, Hitler blames Jews for Germany's problems and Trump blames immigrants for America's Problems.
   

Donald Trump says that he is going to destroy ISIS, but he was too scared to speak in Chicago because of the protesters. Saying that he had the first amendment freedom of speech and the people have the right to listen to him. Um..Trump can you just read the rest of that amendment please i don't think you say that we also have the freedom of religion as well as protest. So all those people that gathered for their clause, i applause to you because you showed America yet again how much of a coward Donald Trump really is, he is all bark no bite. "I get a long with everybody." [Trump claims] is that why you have millions of people as well as many nations and countries trying to take you down because you have absurd as well as un realistic ideals?
   

"If i were to run, I'd run as a republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They love anything on FOX news. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific." Donald Trump [People Magazine 1998] now to all the republicans and people in general reading this, doesn't it make sense now. Bernie Sanders calling him a pathological liar, he himself saying he would lie when he would run as a republican to make his numbers "terrific." This just shows you who he is as a person and so far he is a good as Hitler to us and where is Hitler now, dead after lying to Germany and destroying the lives of millions in such little time.


    So far

Trump airplanes.....Failed [took too much debt and eventually defaulted, being sold to USAir]
Trump casinos....Failed
Trump magazines....Failed
Trump marriages.....Failed
Trump mortgage.....Failed
Trump University....Failed [defrauded students of a collective $40 million]
Trump Vodka.....Failed
China connection.....Failed
Bankruptcies.....Four


"So remind me again, what makes him such a winner?" How can we trust you with our Economy, our country, when you can't even prevent yourself from getting bankrupt. It's more understandable if it was once but the fact that is was four times continuously and there was so much debt likewise shows me that you are not a person neither I nor most of the logical thinkers who are using their brains would trust with our banks, control over our military, making our laws, do i really need to go on? I'm pretty sure i clearly made my point.

 

I will just end here but reminding you, "I think that the American people are never going to elect a president who insults Muslims, who insults women, who insults African-Americans." -Bernie Sanders and if you are not able to see that after all the things you have just learned then you honestly need to start rethinking your morals as well as who you actually are as a person.


The author's comments:

Is this really the type of person that you want to have control over our government and lives? 


Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 9 comments.


Hager2015 GOLD said...
on Aug. 11 2017 at 1:00 am
Hager2015 GOLD, Staten Island New York, New York
14 articles 1 photo 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander The Great

@SarahWrites48 I couldn't agree with you more, but it's never really that easy to write anything at all without a baised or a strong need to "rage and rant." You can list all the facts, but then it's how you portray and actually react to these facts that make it all the different and can be seen as "rude." Thank you though, letting the strong feelings that I have display itself not so sudley is something that I personally as well as many other struggle with, but with that being said: it's those different passions that make so many people right. I wouldn't really call this article though rude per say, more of a article in which numerous mishaps from the past have been unveiled. It's can't be rude when you use information to you're advantage to make a point, I'd say this is more derogatory or uncomplimentary if we're going to be really honest.

on Aug. 10 2017 at 10:35 am
SarahWrites48 SILVER, New York City, New York
5 articles 0 photos 8 comments
This is why people say not to talk about politics during social gatherings. Because it sours the mood and when people are really passionate about things they have a tendency to be rude. I seriously wish that someone could just list the facts that make someone (in this case Donald Trump) so bad without being rude, which I think is exactly what this article did. It could be true, if you possibly could not rage and rant. Just my opinion.

Hager2015 GOLD said...
on May. 21 2017 at 8:36 pm
Hager2015 GOLD, Staten Island New York, New York
14 articles 1 photo 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander The Great

@gremlin while you are indeed hitting on a valid point, that some of the information is social media generated, you though however fail to understand the concept in the very phrase you wrote, "this is just to put into consideration that there is a reason that these people have left/ been kicked out of there country," now let's understand the meaning of you just wrote. first, you have a grammatical error in your sentence; the correct form is "their" not "there" its a common mistake made when writing. secondly some countries don't "send" these people. these people are coming from different backgrounds each one can be different or the same then the other. they can be running from abusers, oppressors, and so forth. they don't have to have a criminal background in order to leave their country, like our founders they were oppressed by their leading officals or even the very peoplthey are interacting with on the daily. now this is a country that is founded on the acceptance of all peoples, a place where they can start anew and countrary to popular belief only a small percentage are in fact rapists, drug dealer, and murderers as you like to put it, but then again here in the U.S.A. theres's already such a large ommunity of rapists, drug dealers, and murderers. sorry to break it to you but they're all over the world really, and you can't forget most of them our very citizens of the united states, born and raised. it's a term that is generally labeled as domestic terrorism and happens quite frequently and a scale of wide forms and extents of harm towards society, it might not be extreme forms of domestic terrorism but it still falls under that category.

Hager2015 GOLD said...
on May. 21 2017 at 8:13 pm
Hager2015 GOLD, Staten Island New York, New York
14 articles 1 photo 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander The Great

@whyamistillalive I'm sorry but according to my first amendment right i have the complete and utter freedom to write and publish what ever i like, neither you nor anyone else can stop me from writing anything. if you have a problem with that feel free to go to the Supreme Court and fight for the removal of an amendment that has been in power since 1791 that is, by the way, allowing you right now to ever so rudely attempt to stop me from voicing my opinion. Your attempt in trying to stop me from publishing my content was not necessary nor appreciated. thank you though for taking such important time out of your life to comment you opinion.

Hager2015 GOLD said...
on May. 21 2017 at 8:03 pm
Hager2015 GOLD, Staten Island New York, New York
14 articles 1 photo 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander The Great

@LocalWeaboo it is true that hitler and trump are not indeed the same person, it's impossible last time i checked to replicated a human being unless we are using DNA replication and at that point scientific success has just gone too far. Simply put it wasn't a literal reference, It was merely a comparison between two individuals that have portrayed the same qualities, characteristics, etc. now since this site allows only teens to actually use it more or less id say the only presidents you could ever be aquatinted with would be Bill Clinton and Obama, and if you would like to push it; then George W. bush as well. So to remind you that we do live in the USA where freedom of speech is in our Bill of Rights than I, as well as anyone else that wants to is entitled to speak their opinion on everything, that includes Donald J. Trump as well. besides hitler and trump don't have to do through with the same actions to be the same, its the extent of the sufferage and hummilation to certain cultures , ethnicities, religions, etc that make them the same.

LocalWeaboo said...
on May. 16 2017 at 1:56 pm
LocalWeaboo,
0 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
Highschoolsucks

trump and Hitler aren't the same and Trump is the best president I have ever seen so people stop comparing trump to someone who is worse

on May. 16 2017 at 1:54 pm
whyamistillalive,
0 articles 0 photos 5 comments
you better not write about trump if he is not a dead man

on Jan. 9 2017 at 2:39 pm
dragonstar BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars."
-Les brown

Do you support trump?

gremlin BRONZE said...
on May. 19 2016 at 10:02 am
gremlin BRONZE, Auburn, New York
4 articles 0 photos 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family

I hate to be the one to say it, but Most if not all of your facts against trump are social media generated. Also in your first line you say that he said that muslims are terrorists, This is false and that comment was generated by some one on facebook, I am not going to say names. Also just another point for you, when these countries are sending the U.S.A these people they are not sending their best, they are sending rapists, drug dealers, murderers, and yes sometime normal people, however this is just to put into consideration that there is a reason that these people have left/ been kicked out of there country