Suicide | Teen Ink

Suicide

January 31, 2015
By TKZEE GOLD, Pietermaritsburg, Other
TKZEE GOLD, Pietermaritsburg, Other
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Today a future, tomorrow an emipre.


Suicide.


We all know what that is, the taking of your own life because of whatever reasons. Maybe you are depressed, maybe you are hurting and you feel the only way to stop the pain is to end your life. Your precious God given life, we teenagers are depressed little things but very few of us choose to end it. To severe the ties of life, why? People don’t know why others choose to take the easy way out. I sure as hell don’t know but what I do know is that suicide isn’t the answer. Killing yourself doesn’t help you; it doesn’t make whatever thing that is troubling you go away. It is running away from the problem, YOUR problem. And before you tell me I don’t know what I am talking about, I have also been there, I wanted to take my life once upon a time but then I realized I had a life to live. I had so much planned for myself and I thought about the people I would hurt. My mother, my family and my friends. Us teens are unique and we have the whole world ahead of us. We have so much to seek and to find. Don’t do that to yourself; don’t take the easy way out. Don’t be a coward, don’t lose faith in you and decide to end your amazing life and if you think your life suck always remember: There are people out there who love you, who need and who believe in you. I am one of those people, I believe that you, yes you, can achieve so much. So live and live life well. Work hard, dream hard and play even harder.


This has been dedicated to a dear friend of mine who ended her life.
May God bless you and may your soul live forevermore.
Love Tkzee.


The author's comments:

To those who cannot find the will to live, don't give up.