Physics of Life: Static Friction | Teen Ink

Physics of Life: Static Friction

December 17, 2014
By Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other
23 articles 0 photos 48 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There are all these ideas about what is perfect and what is beautifu land what is smart,but the most appealing thing is,that which is me is nobody else"







-Jennifer Lopez


Static or limiting friction in Physics is the frictional force that has to be overcome before a body can start to move over another.That is the physics aspect.Let's apply it to life.In Ashutosh Gowariker's Everest which is currently being aired on Star Plus,a question was posed.It said;What is your Everest?and now I ask,what is your static friction in life?What is limiting you from your success?What stops you from reaching the crescent of the mountain?Once you are able to overcome that static friction,you are good to go.Just apply a force greater than the force the friction is exerting and you'll move.Think.Once you can get your static friction,you can calculate the force needed to overcome it.I don't think there is any form of static friction that can't be overcome even if it is more than a million.

If the static friction is 1 and you apply 2,it will move.If it is 1 and you apply 10,you can't imagine at what speed you will move.Is it your environment?Is it your friend?It could be anything.

YOU CAN OVERCOME THAT STATIC FRICTION.


The author's comments:

Think.Locate it and get back to me through your comments.Thanks