</3 , I miss You. | Teen Ink

</3 , I miss You.

By cristibabygirl BRONZE, Blythewood, South Carolina
cristibabygirl BRONZE, Blythewood, South Carolina

"what you wanna be married to me for anyways?"
"so i can kiss you anytime i want"
<3

I just wanna hug him one more time. I thought I was completely over him, but I guess I aint, because who knew an acting meeting could bring back all them memories ?
Next time I see him, if I ever see him again, I will walk right on up to him, and hug him.
I aint gonna say a word, answer any questions, or even say hi. Because I know, that if I do, I'll fall for him again, and go through hell all over.
For my own closure, I just wanna give him one simple, short hug, and go back doing what i was doing.
No more tears, no more pain and no more scars. So I can truthfully say, im officially over and done with Matthew R.L.H.

Matt, I need my closure. You may be done and over me, but I loved you. I was your toy, but you where my life, my world, and my heart. You were what I lived for.

"so i can kiss you anytime i want"
<3

yeah. but i was with my boyfriend at the store a few weeks ago and i saw my ex and his friends but i didnt tell my boyfriend at the time because he told me that if he ever laid eyes on him, he would beat him and i wasnt gonna let that happen.

on Jun. 13 2011 at 12:21 am
happyboat SILVER, Tacoma, Washington

"Risks, I like to say, always pay off. You learn what to do, and what not to do." -Jonas Salk

me too

nnc97 said...
i feel you...i been here...stil am in a situation so totally similar to this.