If You Really Knew Me..... | Teen Ink

If You Really Knew Me.....

Okay, after watching, If You Really Knew Me, I wanted to do a If You Really Knew Me, type cirlce where they shared they're stories. Unfortunately, I didn't have a group of people to talk to. Anyway, I decided to come on Teen Ink and have a If You Really Knew Me Message Board or whatever you want to call it. This article is for anyone whose ever experienced anything bad in their lives. It can be being picked on, losing a loved one, or just have simply been alone throughout some point in their lives. I'm hoping that people will post and like this article. No comment is off limits. As long as there's no negativily or judgement. If so, that comment will be deleted. I don't know if this will work or if people will read this. I don't even know if people are willing to pour their hearts out to complete strangers half way across the ocean or some where in Georgia or New York. However, by posting we are all proving that we are all alike in some ways or the other. We aren't as different as we all think we are. We can each helo each other by giving encouragement to the other or maybe even bring us closer as human beings. We each face the same problems and want a way to express it. Hopefully, this article will do just that. What you post on here won't be used against you or judged. You don't have to write anything that's too personal or to hurtful. It's up to you. Well, I hope that people read this article and take the time to comment.

"If you really knew me, you'd know that I was teased in the fourth grade and that one of the girls from the group was pretending to be my friend because she felt sorry for me. If you also knew me, you'd know that I lost my little brother last year due to cancer. He was twelve and a half. I you knew me, you'd know that I am strong enough to handle whatever life throws at me. What will you say if I really knew you?"

I hope that people like this article and post a comment or two. I don't know if that last sentence made sense. I don't know if I wrote it the right way, but hopefully, I did. Lol. Thanks for reading.

If you really knew me you would know that I have Asperger's Syndrome. You would know that my roommate bullied me this semester and I feel alone. You would know that everyone my age is doing big things and my mom wants me to be more like my friends. You would know that I am very insecure. I am usually very happy but sometimes I get tired of changing myself to fit in. 

flutechick1234 SILVER, Summerville, Georgia

When life knocks you down to your knees, remember you are in the perfect position to pray.

Great article. If you really knew me, you would know that my sister battled cancer 3 different times. If you really knew me, you would know that I am a quite a funny person. If you really knew me, you know that I have a few close friends and that is all.

LovelyMiss GOLD, Floresville, Texas

If u really knew me youd know that when i was little i didnt have a roof over my head but thats when i was the happiest, my mom tried everything till socail worker found us on the street slepping and took me and my older brother away. if you really knew me youd know that i sometimes wish i had someone to talk to that didnt think i belong in a mental instatute. if you really knew me youd know that my so called new "mommy" that adopted me gives me everything i could possibly want sometimes even when i dont need it but even with everything im not happy becuase she thinks all girls r all failures when you do one little thing wrong and you cant be perfect for her so she gets angry and takes it all out and you wish you can say something but your just so scared to say anything and if you really knew me id be nothing but all smiles to hide everything inside that kills me but live cuz i no their is somehting way better out there for me and im not giving up cuz "mom" thinks i will never go any were in life but ill proove her everythings wrong

Rora said...

This seems like a unique idea.

If you really knew me, you'd know that when I was little, the babysitter wasn't always as sweet and innocent as he claimed to be. If you really knew me, you'd know that the night I got drunk, I finally fell out of love, and was able to open up to someone new and much more amazing. If you really knew me, you'd know that every time I cry, I remember all the horrible things ever, just so I don't have to think about them later on.