What Not to Wear | Teen Ink

What Not to Wear

By Psyenne.K BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
Psyenne.K BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

At home, I've noticed that I don't wear the clothes that were given to me on Christmas from my grandparents. I had also noticed that I have a favorite piece of clothing that I like to wear a lot. The items of clothing I received rom my grandparents every year are seriously the most hideous things I have ever seen in my entire life. It's usually furry knitted sweaters that I receive, with weird animal designs on them, or even a shirt with a picture of the whole family on the back of it with a terrible caption on the front of the shirt. It seriously says nothing about me; it's funny, yet so embarrassing! One time, on Christmas, I was given a gift from my grandparents, and I couldn't even dare to open it! It was a heavy, thick, furry, bright orange sweater that said " A Family Christmas." They made me put it on and took pictures like you would be believe. You know what, say the very next day, I was all over Facebook and Instagram! Unlike my favorite pieces of clothing, they express me quite a bit about me. I love to wear chilled, lazy clothes, even when I go out. I'm not the type who always loves to dress up, but to look real good in some joggers.