Feedback on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Review. | Teen Ink

Feedback on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Review.

June 3, 2016
By skyvex1 SILVER, New York City, New York
skyvex1 SILVER, New York City, New York
8 articles 1 photo 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There's always a price for what you want"- Steve Perry


This review summarizes the movie's main motive and plot clearly, but it does not explain why the author thought it was a good movie. A good movie doesn't just consist of good actors and action sequences. It involves a consistent plot, realistic and reasonable motives and a plot that actually makes sense. Why does Batman feel that Superman is a threat? Why does Superman's mother have to be brought into this? What was the point of bringing in Aqua Man and the rest of the Justice League? The character's motives are all over the place such as why do people in Metropolis blame Superman for civilian lives being lost? The director relies on the audience knowing from past movies or just figuring that the audience would figure the plot out on their own. A movie is supposed to clearly show what is going on, not make the audience guess and analyze. How did Wonder Woman 'make her mark in her action scenes'? Sure this movie looks cool but it lacks the internal organs of a good movie.


The author's comments:

I didn't like this movie at all and I think it's just another superhero movie to make money off the audiences because this movie has been waited for, for years. This movie could've revived Ben Affleck's career but sadly it didn't. I wish the industry would stop making these films with polished looks on the outside while they're bad on the inside. The more audiences rate a movie on appearance the more studios are going to make these movies because it brings in the money.