Ask Me Why | Teen Ink

Ask Me Why

By 12rocker702 BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
12rocker702 BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

Today the guy I like asked me what is wrong with me. I thought to myself well, you blew me off not once but, twice, I am depressed and unstable, I like a clueless senoir, and I'm stressed out. So where do you want to begin with my problems? I told him nothing was wrong and his delusional responce was "why are you so quite?". I said nothing to this thinking he must realize I have a problem with him, he didn't. Then he cracked a joke I didnt find suiting so I sat there not making eye contact with this boy. I looked everywhere except his direction which became a challenge when I felt his stare looking me up and down. He still hadn't noticed. When I saw him again after school and he was late to a club meeting making me irritable and angry about the carelessness. He had yet to notice my irritation toward him and continued to try and hold conversation which caused more irritation and anger concluding in stress. This boy will be the end of me watch.

This boy likes me to but i dont know if i can put up with this. He told me i was different from his ex girlfriends and i think this is what he means.