Feedback "The New Kid" | Teen Ink

Feedback "The New Kid"

People have different experiences when moving to a new school for some people its easy to fit in and others have a hard time settling in, having new teachers, not knowing any body, shy to talk to people, or making friends.  For me it was a similar experience and feelings that the went through, repeating what your name is and explaining where you are from sure can get annoying sometimes.  I agree with the author of this article I did feel like handing out cards saying whats my name, where I come from and if they would like to be my friend. The author explained it in the most perfect way and making me reimagine the first few days I was in the new school. After reading the article it made me realize how I have adapted into the school throughout the years. From knowing nobody in the school to mostly knowing everyone in the school, it sure feels great. Meeting new people, new friends, new teachers sure is a great experience, at first it might be hard but eventually people will accept you and you will accept others and that is totally worth it. For many others they might not think its better to be alone and independent not having to worry about drama or worrying about other people but I totally understand, sometimes I want to be alone and quiet but there's situations when you really need a friend or someone to rely too.