Feed Back to " She's only Five" | Teen Ink

Feed Back to " She's only Five"

December 2, 2013
By Ritsue_Hanako BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
Ritsue_Hanako BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"fear is not evil it tells you what your weakness is and once you know your weakness you can become stronger as well as kinder." ~GIldarts Clive from Fairy Tail


She’s only five- I honestly know how you feel, whenever I visit India I feel so guilty and sad seeing all of the poor people on the street, begging for money in order to live. I especially feel guilty when I see little children on the street even babies without mothers on the streets with only a five or six year old child taking care of it. I feel like helping but to be honest India is sort of a messed up place, you don’t know if someone id=s faking just to get money or if someone is poor and needs that money. There are some people out on the streets that need medical help, I once saw I man walking down the road beside cars asking for money, and when I looked at him I was horrified. His hand of the same arm, cut through his wrist, I felt so guilty. I also felt like you and thought, have these people really been living their wholes lives on the streets asking for money and facing the cold harsh outside world even at such a young age and even older, some even fighting over money because they were that desperate. Sometimes I wish I could just help these people but as I said, some of these people are not trust worthy, and ask for money for drugs and act like they are poor but they actually have a roof to sleep on top of, unlike the rest of the people who don’t even have the right money to get a piece of candy.

I honestly felt connected to your story, and knew how to interact with your story too. I honestly recommend people to read this.