This is the year -Writing Silence - Being Ordinary | Teen Ink

This is the year -Writing Silence - Being Ordinary

This is the year
I like all the problem’s in the world that he brought up that they were going to fix this year. Like stopping war and helping the homeless/starving people. I would love for that to happen but I really don’t think that it would be happening any time soon. The article made me think about all the stuff we actually have and how good our lives really are compared to some peoples. I think that it is up to us to help the world one person at a time so that this could actually happen in the near future.

Writing Silence
I do believe that we should remember the people that died in the 9/11 attacks and who have died by other terrorist attacks sense the 9/11 incident. I also agree with the honoring the soldiers that are fight for us to be safe. After reading this I was thinking of what I felt when I hear all this stuff on the news and what this people had to be thinking when this was happening. So I like this article and I love reading it.

Being ordinary
I agree that now in today society you have to look a certain way or you don’t act a certain way you are classified as weird. Different is sometimes better because if everyone acts the same way and look the same this would be a very boring world so to me I think ordinary is better than being perfect. Because no one is perfect every one has a flaw and I like it that way.