Finding Teen Ink | Teen Ink

Finding Teen Ink MAG

By CookieMonster24 PLATINUM, Delhi, Other
CookieMonster24 PLATINUM, Delhi, Other

Teen Ink. This is where I came to realize that I could write, that I actually wanted to write. This is where I get my daily dose of inspiration. I get inspired every day.
Isn't it amazing? Being able to be yourself and do what you've always wanted. And the best thing? Nobody here judges you. Because everybody knows you, your pain, your struggle … And it's great to know that everybody here understands you.
Everybody is a writer/artist here. Every style of writing and art is accepted, so it is easier to reveal your feelings and opinions. Nobody knows you here. Everybody is a stranger. But a familiar one.
For me, I've been on Teen Ink's site for a few days, but I'm already in love with this place. This website means the world to me.
Thank you, Teenink.com.

WritingAddict03 SILVER, Saint Peters , Missouri

Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

(Well, except for the "I never knew I wanted to write" part. I always knew that writing was important to me. But everything else is spot on for me, and I'm super glad you found how much you love writing!)

This is so relatable! You captured this perfectly! I'm so glad that you found Teen Ink and are contributing, because you're writing is awesome!

wordtea GOLD said...
wordtea GOLD, Delhi, Other

'All men shall die.'- A Clash of Kings
'We accept the love we think we deserve.'- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
'Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.'- The Book Thief

That's a relief. 

ndbanebgvndh said...
ndbanebgvndh, Walla Walla, Other
Hey, don't worry about it, its fine. ;)

wordtea GOLD said...
wordtea GOLD, Delhi, Other

'All men shall die.'- A Clash of Kings

Oh my god. I totally understand if you hate me for that comment, but trust me, it was not for you. I repeat, it was not for you. It was a reply to some girl's abusive comment. But when I checked Teen Ink today, that comment was no longer here. This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry.

wordtea GOLD said...
wordtea GOLD, Delhi, Other

'All men shall die.'- A Clash of Kings

You need medicines.