Ways to Solve Environmental Problems | Teen Ink

Ways to Solve Environmental Problems

I think there are many ways to solve environmental problems, and its simple you just have to take part in helping to improve it by recycling more. And I think running campaigns or clubs in the communities will encourage more people to make a difference to the environment and benefit them as well. And maybe even advertising ways to help improve the environment on bill boards for example, cutting down less trees or put rubbish in bins and expressing those ways in strong clear messages and images saying how important the environment is to us and what as a community can we do to help it.

As there are many harmful effects like polluting, rubbish and cutting down trees which can slowly destroy our ecosystem, by putting rubbish in the waters and streets instead of bins, gives the environment a dirty polluting atmosphere and can contaminate the waters causing other living creatures like fish to die.
And less trees means less carbon dioxide which also means very few habitats for birds and woodland creatures.

We live in this environment and should do everything as possible to keep it safe and beautiful which means to put rubbish in bins, recycle every material, maybe even walk more as car fumes can also contaminate the air and makes it polluted.
So there are many ways in which we can improve our environment not just because it’s the right thing to do it will also benefit us as the environment is part of the world we live in because without it where are we going to leave.