Why Is It So Hard? | Teen Ink

Why Is It So Hard?

By Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma
Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma

"The Only Place Your Dreams Become Impossible, Is Your Thinking"

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have the "popular appearance"? Or is that just me? sometimes I feel like im being hated for who I truly am, when in fact im no more greater than what I wish to be. Everyday in my classes I hear small whispers about me and how much im different. Surely im not that bad am I? Yes, im quiet and small I focus more on my school work and boyfriend then everyone else, but being called names like Stupid, loser,queer, and everything else under the sun is hurtful. No one deserves to be bullied. For im just a kid,  but it seems like im more mature than the others in my class. I may not be the oldest, but im the most mature from what I can see, everyone else just cares about drugs drinking and sex, and im over here caring about when my mom will stop hating me, and when my family will be better.Everybody in my class judges others, but never really wants to see the damage they do to that person. They might be going through something at home. It's to the point where I am in the office everyday crying my eyes out. people just need to not bully others.