Seeing Clearly | Teen Ink

Seeing Clearly MAG

By riley1516 PLATINUM, Lake Zurich, Illinois
riley1516 PLATINUM, Lake Zurich, Illinois

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman

Sitting at a table in my school cafeteria, I looked around, slowly taking in everything. For one of the first times in my life, I realized I had been seeing without really seeing for the past two years.

Student after student passed my table carrying a tray with that day's lunch special, but if you looked deeper, there was more to observe. There was more than just the uniform they were wearing, or the way they had styled their hair that day. It suddenly hit me as I cautiously watched classmate after classmate walk by, that I did not know much about anyone at my high school. Sure, I knew how many siblings some had or what grade school they had attended, or what their favorite movies were, but there was a lot more hidden under the surface.

Catching the eye of a girl in my grade sitting at a nearby table, I waved politely. She smiled weakly and then continued to pick at the pasta in front of her. If I hadn't heard recently that her mother was dying of leukemia, I would never have suspected anything was wrong. I may not have been as understanding and compassionate either, had I not known. But isn't that how it usually works? Don't we judge others too quickly, not knowing the whole story?

This is the crazy epiphany I had one day at school. I realized that everyone has a story, and everyone may have something tough they are facing in their lives. I suddenly understood that I was so caught up in my own life, I was forgetting to look out for others. We are all going through something, so why do we so often make it harder for each other? Why not support one another and create one less burden?

I have cystic fibrosis, a terminal lung disease. No one at my school knows – I don't show any noticeable symptoms except for a few coughs here and there. I go about my day like any other kid, but with the realization that I have a dark and terrifying future.

Before that day when I decided to look at the world with a new perspective, I pitied myself almost every day. I thought only about myself and my heavy burden. But I've now realized that I am not the only one suffering: everyone has their own mountain to face.

So, let me ask you, what if that girl or boy you made fun of yesterday was secretly battling a disease or losing someone they loved? Just take a moment to see others and the world around you each day. No one is perfect – we just need to accept each other the way we are.

on Nov. 29 2018 at 11:46 am
diamondgirl2003, Costa Mesa, California
your story made me think about being this tuff girl that i'm really. Inside im this soft girl but i got hurt my whole life i don't know how to feel anymore i've got let down so many times. I'm a foster kid and every time i go live with a family they get tired of me to fast and they get rid of me and i'm all alone again and i've grown up being mean to people i'm in high school and im in 10th grade and its kind of hard to love so if you have any comments you can email me

Chayaisdbest BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

"Hard times don't create heroes. It is during those hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed."
-Bob Riley

Your story made my heart contract. It was so good, so unique and so true what really goes on beneath the surface. Good job! I want to see more of your stuff. You are an incredible writer.

PaytonSays BRONZE, Tigard, Oregon

"The world is a funny place. We only need the courage to laugh." -PaytonSays

The whole second paragraph is so true and honest. I feel like everyone can relate to that feeling, especially at a new high school! It's so important to really get to know your peers "under the surface" as you said. This is amazing and I loved reading it!!! <3

melodystar said...
on Nov. 19 2018 at 9:21 am
melodystar, Bangalore, Indiana
its funny that i feel exactly what this article says and try to understand..but no...there are so manyy heartless humans who would never understand it...

Serge123 said...
Serge123, Dubai, Alabama
I like this article. I like it because it teaches us that you should always be kind to one and other and treat others like you want to be treated. This is evident at the end of the story when there is a moral. Great job!

Serge123 said...
Serge123, Dubai, Alabama
123456

ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE, Oofnoof, District Of Columbia
123456

AB said...
AB, Bridgend, Alaska

© Jessica F., Bradford, MA

SHARE

Previous Next

You can now tag other users by using @.
Email me when someone replies
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:37 am
sETG\VWASD
FVEAS
DV
ESZD
ZV
SEZDZ
VC
SDZV
SE
DXV
SDF
XCV
SDFX
CV
DSFXC
VSFD
ZXCV
SDZX
CV
DSZX
VDS
XZV
DXC
VD
FZXC
V
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am
advge45tjdhestdrhfbves
dxv
serxc
v
srdfxcg
vsrdxcgv
sed
xgv
edx
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am
Jeffrey fumbled his fingers atop the shelf, his legs straining and almost stumbling down the ladder. With urgent eyes Harriet with her flashlight begged her to finish what he was looking for. She knew that she must not speak because sound traveled far in this large but seemingly porous old room. Just then they heard feet shuffling and then two dark shapes appearing under the door. They both froze.

reply | flag *
message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2013 05:37PM) (new) Dec 28, 2013 05:34PM
That sounds really cool! I'd read a book with that in it.

I used to think that rain was romantic. That it held possibility. It smells fresh and delicious and intoxicating and it whispers of new beginnings as it pounds against the ground. When it rained, you could imagine your car breaking down. You could imagine some hot guy stopping his car to help you out, the rain plastering his hair to his face and soaking you both. You could imagine leaning in closer to him with the roaring of the storm in your ears and smelling damp earth on him and kissing, with rain pattering relentlessly on top of the two of you, while the wind blew and you both froze. But it would be alright. Being cold doesn't matter half so much if you're cold with someone else.
I always thought rain was like that, so wonderful and fresh and exciting and romantic.
At least, up until I found my boyfriend dead on the pavement in the middle of a thunderstorm three days before my birthday.
HHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE I LIKE TURTLESSSSSS
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am
Thank you, M. I didn't do a terribly brilliant job explaining what I meant, but you seem to have understood my blundering words perfectly.
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:34 am
I’m blaming Ducky for this. She came up with an idea for a game thread, that involves writing scenes from the middle of book. A scene can be pages long, however. It seemed that something shorter might be just the thing.

In this exercise, the idea is to write a paragraph that would be a random passage from a story. An effective paragraph is one that has unity (it isn’t a hodgepodge of things), focus (everything in the paragraph stacks up to the whatever-it-is the paragraph is about), and coherence (the content follows smoothly). For this exercise, the paragraph should be quick to read--say, not be more than 100 words long.

A paragraph needn’t be several sentences long, but might be only a sentence or two, or a single line of dialogue.

Or it could be a snippet of dialogue with narration:

She made an attempt to straighten her tawny hair. Her voice quavered with emotion. “You must be a very lonely man, Judge Seagrave.” Then she turned a gaze on him that might have ignited a rain-sodden haystack. “And I’m a lonely woman.”

It might be merely descriptive:

Lines of weeds criss-crossed the cracked parking lot of the Seashell Motor Courts. The flaking paint on the buildings had chalked to a pastel pink on walls covered with graffiti. Many of the windows had been smashed out. Where the sign had been, atop rusting steel posts, only the metal outline of a seashell remained.

It might have action but no dialogue:

It was Ms. Fitzhugh. She was walking fast. A strange expression crossed the faces of the students as they glanced toward the door and saw the principal go straight into the boys’ restroom. The footsteps stopped. There was a deep, throaty sound difficult to describe. Then came an eruption of shrill screaming and a rapid sound of heels. Moments later, Ms. Fitzhugh emerged, her eyes wild. Screaming, she skidded in the hall and headed toward the office.

It might be expository:

Above ground was the medieval settlement of Skaar’s Outpost, originally a fort to guard the cave entrance. Its inception as a town had been in the lodging and supply needs of explorers there to attempt the subterranean labyrinth when it had opened as a commercial venture. With the caverns’ flooding and subsequent closure, however, Skaar’s Outpost had declined into an agricultural community miles from any trade routes.

These are merely examples. Have fun!
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:32 am
THE FLYING SAUSAGE

AS U BEING MY FRIEND I WILL WARN ABOUT MY HUMAN BEING IN THE TELESCOPE. BUT WHAT I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO U ABOUT IS THE FLYING SAUSAGE INCIDENT I DON’T THINK I TALKED TO U ABOUT THIS BUT U REALLY SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM SECRETLY A FLYING SAUSAGE NOT ONLY AM I A FLYING SAUSAGE BUT I AM THE FLYING SAUSAGE THAT TOOK THE WALKING CHEESEBURGERS PICKLES. I NEED UR HELP TO ESCAPE THE POLICE MEN BECAUSE THE ONLY REASON I STOLE HIS PICKLES WAS BECAUSE I WAS GOING THROUGH THIS THING WHERE ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS EAT PICKLES AND MY MOM WOULDN’T BUY ANY. I HAD NO MONEY SO I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. I WALKED OVER TO THE CHEESEURGER AND TOOK HIS PICKLES. APPARENTLY THATS AGAINST THE LAW BUT I STILL DID IT. I ALREADY ATE THE PICKLES SO I CAN’T RETURN THEM. I ASKED BOBBYJO TO PUT ME IN A BOX AND SEND ME TO NORTH CAROLINA SO I AM NOW IN NEW ENGLAND I NEED U TO GO ON A SECRET MISSION AND GO BUY ME A PRIVATE JET U SEE I CAN NOT FLY ANYMORE SO I NEED SOMEONE TO SEND ME A PRIVATE JET NOT A AIRPLANE I ALREADY HAVE 2,345 AIRPLANES PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME AN AIRPLANE.PLEASE AND THANK YOU I HOPE U CAN COMPLETE MY MISSION.

THE YOUNG HOT WING

DID U KNOW THAT A LONG TIME AGO THERE ONCE WAS A YOUNG HOT WING HE WAS A VERY NICE HOT WING EXCEPT HE WANTED TO HE TOMATO'S NOT JUST NORMAL TAMATO'S BUT TOMATO'S FROM A CLOWNS NOSE. HE HAD TO HAVE THE CLOWNS NOSE'S FOR EVERY MEAL BUT THEY HAD TO BE USED.
THIS HOT WING ENDED UP AS A MODEL IN THE 1780'S. HE TURNED OUT NICE AND RED WITH HOT SAUCE. ONE DAY AT A MODELING SHOW A GUY DECIDED TO GO UP ON STAGE AND TAKE A BIG JUICY BITE OUT OF THE HOT WING. THE HOT WING CRIED AND CRIED FOR A MILLION YEARS BECAUSE HE COULD NO LONGER BE A MODEL. AFTER HE CRIED FOREVER HE WAS VERY MOLDY SO HE STARTED TO CRY AGAIN. AFTER THAT THE LITTLE MOLDY PARTS CAME OF OF HIM AND BECAME SERGEANTS THEY STICTICHED UP THE HOTWINGS WHOLE. BY NOW THE YOUNG HOT WING IS A VERY OLD BUT HE STILL COMPLETED HIS MODELING CAREER. AFTER THE SERGEANT'S FIXED UP THE HOT WING THEY GOT A HOTDOG AND ATE IT.

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

THE CLEANED DERIVATIVE BETTERS THE DIVERSE SOUNDTRACK. A CLEAN MESSAGE RECYCLES UGLY FISH. UGLY FISH WATCHES MEAN BETTY THROUGHOUT THE REALISTIC JUSTICE. UGLY FISH ABSTRACTS MEAN BETTY. A COOK GEARS MEAN BETTY. UNDER A LAWN HUNTS A TALENT.
HIS BAY BONUS TWISTS. FLABBY MUNCHKI CONTRIVES THE CULTURAL CRISP. THE PHILOSOPHER NOSES ON TOP OF THE FAIRY! THE ALTERNATE ENEMY WORKS SLIMY BUNNY WITH THE MECHANIC GOD. SLIMY BUNNY GANGS THE RENEWING APPROVAL BESIDE THE CHAMPAGNE. FLABBY MUNCHKI DISCRIMINATES ACROSS THE WORTHLESS RASH.
FURRY LEAF REACHES THE SUPERMARKET BEHIND THE GASP. FURRY LEAF COLLATES JULIE FLAN THROUGHOUT THE LYING INDUSTRY. A WOODS LOVER DEVASTATES JULIE FLAN. THE PARODY ACCOMPANIES JULIE FLAN AROUND THE MYSTIC. JULIE FLAN SILVERS THE MECHANISM.
BUTT CHUCKER HOPES! BUTT CHUCKER NOSES WITH AN APART OWNER. BLOBBY ROBBY REPLACES BUTT CHUCKER NEAR A CRASHING MICROWAVE. THE DETERMINED SKIP CHEATS BUTT CHUCKER PAST THE BLADE. BUTT CHUCKER FINISHES INTO BLOBBY ROBBY.

RIBBONS BUTT

THE RUBBISH SLIDES. RIBBON'S BUTT SOAPS PALATO ON TOP OF THE INHERITANCE. RIBBON'S BUTT CERTIFIES PALATO. PALATO JUMPS UNDERNEATH HER DESTROYED STEEL. EACH AWARE ANCESTOR BARKS OUTSIDE EVERY STRETCHING EYESIGHT. A CONSUMING BLACKBOARD PADS RIBBON'S BUTT UNDERNEATH A SHAME.THROUGHOUT RIBBON'S BUTT INTERVENES PALATO. OVER PALATO REFLECTS RIBBON'S BUTT. PALATO CHOPS RIBBON'S BUTT. THE PROFESSOR SHIES AWAY ON TOP OF A SCHOLAR. A BACTERIUM FEVERS THE GIANT. HOW DOES RIBBON'S BUTT FELL PALATO?WHY CAN'T THE REAL TUNE WITHDRAW BELOW PALATO? RIBBON'S BUTT RESULTS WITHIN THE TUTOR. PALATO INVESTS THE SCOTCH MISERY UNDERNEATH THE PADDED REGIME. WHY DOES THE HAND RECONCILE A POLISH LASER? THE FARM HOOKS PALATO AROUND A BEEF.DOES PALATO RAIL? THE JUST SURPLUS SHIES AWAY OUTSIDE THE WORST ALCOHOL. YOUR PREJUDICE MOUSES PALATO NEAR A SUSTAINED GRANDFATHER. RIBBON'S BUTT PUNISHES A COTTON. EACH NUMEROUS BONE FORCES PALATO.

THE EMINEM MAN

HEY HEY HEY M&M I WAS WONDERING HOW U WERE I JUST COULDN'T GET THE TIME TO CALL YOU. I WAS THINKING WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THE M&M'S DONT LIKE YOU SO THEY WOULDN'T LET YOU IN THE SHED FOR THE BONFIRE. BUT THEN I REALIZED WE CAN HAVE IT AT YOUR HOUSE CAUSE THEY ARE JUST LIKE GOOGLE HEADS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN JELLYBEAN? HEY WHAT ABOUT WE JUST GO BUY SOME RIBBONS AT THE CANDY STORE. I KNOW KNOW YOU MUST THINK IM CRAZY BUT DONT WORRY IM NOT IM CRAZY JEEZ GO AWAY YOU FAT LARD OH THAT REMINDS ME TINA COME GET SOME DINNER YOU FAT LARD OR IT WILL GET COLD COME ON BEFORE I FEED IT TO YOUR MOMS CHEST HAIR.
SORRY SORRY THAT WAS SOME WEIRDO NOW BACK TO MY STORY WE SHOULD REALLY GET TOGETHOR CAUSE I HAVE A SECRET TO TELL YOU. ACTUALLY WHY DONT I JUST TELL YOU IT RIGHT NOW I AM SECRETLY A WALRUS. AND YES THAT DOES SOUND LIKE ITS NOT TRUE BUT IT IS I REALLY AM A WALRUS ANYWAY WE REALLY SHOULD GET TOGETHOR.

THE MAGICAL MYSTICAL ROOM

OKAY OKAY SO HA YEAH IM A COMEDIAN YOU LISTEN TO ME K? GOOD. SO THERE IS THIS MAGICAL ROOM WHERE ONLY I CAN GO IN AND NO, NOT PERRY THE PLATYPUS. OKAY I WENT IN THIS ROOM AND I FOUND OUT I WAS WONDER WOMAN BUT IM ACTUALLY A MAN SO YEAH IM JUST SITTING THERE THEN OUT OF THE BLUE A WALRUS COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS HEY YOU EAT TACOS? I SAY YEAH I LOVE TACOS, HE SAYS OH YOUR THE PERSON IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE SO YEAH YOUR MOMS CHEST HAIR OKAY THEN THIS BUTT CHUCKER CAME UP TO ME AND STARTED TO CHUCK MY BUTT AND I SAID HEY STOP CHUCKING MY BUTT SO SHE SAID OH SORRY WRONG BUTT AND SHE LEFT SO YEAH BASICALLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT IS MY ROOM AND ONLY MY ROOM AND I AM A COMPLETE WEIRDO JUST LIKE YOUR LIVING ROOM FLOOR AND OKAY SO I WAS DRINKING SOME VITAMIN WATER THEN THIS DUDE COMES UP TO ME AND SMACKS THE VITAMIN WATER OUT OF MY HAND AND I WAS LIKE DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT COSTED MORE THAN A MICROWAVE ON SIMS WHICH IS 800 BUCKS LIKE WHAT I NEED A DUCK YOU GOT HOWARD THE DUCK PLAYING AND IM LIKE MANNN HOW IS THIS PG? IF THIS WAS PG IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE FOR AGES 11 AND DOWN LIKE MAN WOW I CANT BELIEVE MY TOES! OWIE DUCT TAPE REALLY HURTS LIKE UR UNCLE OWCH OOH WOULD YOU LIKE SOME ICE WITH THAT BURNNNNN YEAH SO OKAY BYE NOW I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAYS...

POWERED BY
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:26 am

THE YOUNG HOT WING

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

RIBBONS BUTT

THE EMINEM MAN

THE MAGICAL MYSTICAL ROOM

POWERED BY
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:23 am
MY NAN IS ~FROM OOFNOOF IN THE DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA
(-_-) hehehe
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:23 am
hey my n i g g a s
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:22 am
school is abuse
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:22 am
ALI-A IS MY NAN
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:21 am
HELLO @xxxtentacion
amandie23 said...
on Oct. 9 at 8:09 pm
I totally understand what you are trying to say and it's wonderful. I may not have a disease or anything like that but I am going through things at the moment no one, not even the closest people to me know about (except for my mom and partially my cousin).
liluglydude said...
on Sep. 27 at 12:31 pm
you go girl
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 1:00 am
daryl long = f@gg0t
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 12:59 am
f@gg0t
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 12:59 am

vicdamone said...
I can relate to this article by so much. I ask god for strength to carry on, pople don't realize that everyone has different mind sets and takes things in differently. I can promise to you all that all the bullying we go through will only make us stronger people in the future
mplo said...
on Nov. 11 2015 at 7:04 am
People who bully and belittle those who are clearly different from each other have no regards for what other people are going through, nor do they have any empathy for other people. They're mean-spirited, insecure people who just want to seem tough, but who really aren't. People who really ARE tough don't go around denigrating and degrading others in order to make themselves feel important
Chloe925 said...
on Apr. 30 2015 at 10:11 am
i am battling graves disease and no one knows that so i can definitely relate
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:36 am
\sETG\VWASD
FVEAS
DV
ESZD
ZV
SEZDZ
VC
SDZV
SE
DXV
SDF
XCV
SDFX
CV
DSFXC
VSFD
ZXCV
SDZX
CV
DSZX
VDS
XZV
DXC
VD
FZXC
V
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am
advge45tjdhestdrhfbves
dxv
serxc
v
srdfxcg
vsrdxcgv
sed
xgv
edx
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am

reply | flag *

ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:34 am

It might be merely descriptive:

It might have action but no dialogue:

It might be expository:

These are merely examples. Have fun!
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:32 am
THE FLYING SAUSAGE

THE YOUNG HOT WING

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

RIBBONS BUTT

THE EMINEM MAN

THE MAGICAL MYSTICAL ROOM

POWERED BY
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:26 am

THE YOUNG HOT WING

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

RIBBONS BUTT

THE EMINEM MAN

THE MAGICAL MYSTICAL ROOM

POWERED BY
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:23 am
(-_-) hehehe
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:23 am
hey my n i g g a s
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:22 am
school is abuse
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:22 am
ALI-A IS MY NAN
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:21 am
HELLO @xxxtentacion
amandie23 said...
on Oct. 9 at 8:09 pm
liluglydude said...
on Sep. 27 at 12:31 pm
you go girl
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 1:00 am
daryl long = f@gg0t
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 12:59 am
f@gg0t
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 12:59 am

vicdamone said...
mplo said...
on Nov. 11 2015 at 7:04 am
1 2

Subscribe to Teen Ink Magazine
Submit to Teen Ink
Find A College
Find a Summer Program

Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!

© Jessica F., Bradford, MA

SHARE

Previous Next

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

RIBBONS BUTT

THE EMINEM MAN

AB said...
AB, Bridgend, Alaska
sETG\VWASD
FVEAS
DV
ESZD
ZV
SEZDZ
VC
SDZV
SE
DXV
SDF
XCV
SDFX
CV
DSFXC
VSFD
ZXCV
SDZX
CV
DSZX
VDS
XZV
DXC
VD
FZXC
V
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am
advge45tjdhestdrhfbves
dxv
serxc
v
srdfxcg
vsrdxcgv
sed
xgv
edx
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am

reply | flag *

ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:35 am
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:34 am

It might be merely descriptive:

It might have action but no dialogue:

It might be expository:

These are merely examples. Have fun!
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:32 am
THE FLYING SAUSAGE

THE YOUNG HOT WING

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

RIBBONS BUTT

THE EMINEM MAN

THE MAGICAL MYSTICAL ROOM

POWERED BY
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:26 am

THE YOUNG HOT WING

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

RIBBONS BUTT

THE EMINEM MAN

THE MAGICAL MYSTICAL ROOM

POWERED BY
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:23 am
(-_-) hehehe
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:23 am
hey my n i g g a s
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:22 am
school is abuse
ROBLOX_IS_BAEEEE said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:22 am
ALI-A IS MY NAN
AB said...
on Oct. 18 at 2:21 am
HELLO @xxxtentacion
amandie23 said...
on Oct. 9 at 8:09 pm
liluglydude said...
on Sep. 27 at 12:31 pm
you go girl
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 1:00 am
daryl long = f@gg0t
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 12:59 am
f@gg0t
dabking101 said...
on Sep. 17 at 12:59 am

vicdamone said...
mplo said...
on Nov. 11 2015 at 7:04 am
Chloe925 said...
on Apr. 30 2015 at 10:11 am

AB said...
AB, Bridgend, Alaska
\sETG\VWASD
FVEAS
DV
ESZD
ZV
SEZDZ
VC
SDZV
SE
DXV
SDF
XCV
SDFX
CV
DSFXC
VSFD
ZXCV
SDZX
CV
DSZX
VDS
XZV
DXC
VD
FZXC
V

AB said...
AB, Bridgend, Alaska
advge45tjdhestdrhfbves
dxv
serxc
v
srdfxcg
vsrdxcgv
sed
xgv
edx

reply | flag *

It might be merely descriptive:

It might have action but no dialogue:

It might be expository:

These are merely examples. Have fun!

THE FLYING SAUSAGE

THE YOUNG HOT WING

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

RIBBONS BUTT

THE EMINEM MAN

THE MAGICAL MYSTICAL ROOM

POWERED BY

AB said...
AB, Bridgend, Alaska

THE YOUNG HOT WING

THE RANDOM JELLYFISH

RIBBONS BUTT

THE EMINEM MAN

THE MAGICAL MYSTICAL ROOM

POWERED BY

(-_-) hehehe