What's inside.... | Teen Ink

What's inside....

By expressionist SILVER, Harriman, Tennessee
expressionist SILVER, Harriman, Tennessee

If life gives u lemons you shud make lemonade then go find someone whose life has given them vodka n have a party!!!-Ron White

The way I feel inside....
Inside everyone is a war.Some peoples are stronger than others. I used to calmer than what I have been for this I suppose would be a month. From the 17th of April till the present of this date,Ive felt nothing but pain and agony. Ive cried more than I ever have in my life that I have lived. I love you so much and I dont know whats gonna happen and how Im gonna cope when your gone. Ive come close to losing you so many times. Maybe I havent shown you the appreciation you deserve and yeah I know Im not the greatest daughter in the world and you deserve better. But your my mom,the one and only. I love you and always will. You've been there for me through thick and thin. And truthfully Im scared that one morning,when I come home or Ill be at school and I get that phone call that I dread. Im scared to lose you. But Im so happy that I have you and Im gonna make sure that I make it all better.