Scary Nights | Teen Ink

Scary Nights

May 19, 2016
By mireydileyva BRONZE, Austin, Texas
mireydileyva BRONZE, Austin, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
" HOW AM I KEEPING IT REALLY BY KEEPING S**T TO MYSELF "


It was one of those nights that I didn’t feel like going out with my parents. I felt tired, lazy, and sleepy. So I decided to stay in. It was already 8 p.m. and my parents were still home I asked them when were they gonna leave but, when i finish my sentence I saw a shadow walking in front of me.

I froze for a minute but, I told myself, “It’s probably just my imagination. Nothing serious.”
It was already 9 p.m. and my parents were getting ready to leave. They were already starting to walk towards the door. I wanted to tell them to not go but they was gonna asked why and I didn't wanted to tell them. I walked them to the door.
Mom turned around and said, “Angie you be careful. Don’t open the door to anyone, okay? We will get home like around 3 or 4 in the Morning.”
She gave me a kiss in the forehead and left with my dad. I close the door lock it, and went upstairs to watch tv.
I turned on the tv and laid down in my bed. While i was reaching for the remote control, I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I quickly got out of my bed and went to lock my door. I stood there for a while but then i just couldn’t stay still I was curious.
I open the door quietly and was looking around and said, “Hello? Is anybody here?”
Nobody respond back not even a noise came back. I kept on repeating myself over and over until i got respond it wasn't really a response but i felt someone whispering in my ear “Me.” I wanted to leave but i couldn’t , I couldn’t even move. My hands were shaking, Goosebumps feeled up my whole body. I was really scared I  didn’t knew what to think about. I could have been really mad at my parents for leaving me alone but it was my fault not thems. If only I went with them.
I started to think a lot of stuff that i was getting really dizzy. I sat down in the couch trying to relax for a while, but then someone comes and knock on my door. I ran to check in the windows to see if it was my parents. I checked and none was there I looked around to see if it was one of my friends pulling a joke on me but they weren't around. My heart was beating fast! I then had enough with all of this creepy stuff going on I had to call the police now. I turned around but there infront of me was a little girl. She Wasn't no creepy Little girl from a Horror movie. It was me. It was if i had a mini twin sister!
I asked her “ What do you want.? Why do you look like me when i was little.?”
She pointed something behind me. I turned around slowly. Then i saw something even more creepier. It was A future me! But i was sleeping in my room. I then saw someone coming in my room he was all in black. He stood in front of me observing me up and down. Then he came up to me and covered my mouth and took me with him. I turned around to asked the little girl what was going on,  She wasn’t there no more! I turned back around and the “ future me “ wasn’t there nor the guy in black!
I looked around to see if i could find them but no i couldn’t. I ran upstairs to my room to see if there were there and again no sign of them. I gave up and all i could remember is that i got so sleepy and that i feel on top of my bed…
“ Angie Angie are you okay” mom repeated. I looked around and then saw me i wasn’t wearing the same clothes from last night. I asked my mom where was she last night.
She said, “What do you mean? I was in my room watching movies the whole night. Why?”
I hugged her tightly after she said that.
Dad walked in and asked us “ what's going on now ?” I made him sit by mom and hugged them both tightly.
I told them “ please don’t leave me alone ever again “
They both looked at each other and made a confused face they didn't know what was going on but they both said, “Okay baby we won't.”
“I love you mom and dad. You two are the best!” I said, and just kept on hugging them.