Night of the Demons | Teen Ink

Night of the Demons

By Nic_in_Writing BRONZE, Halifax, Massachusetts
Nic_in_Writing BRONZE, Halifax, Massachusetts

The house has huge, four stories high. It had five bedrooms, a master bedroom, four bathrooms and a large shed. It was a beautiful house. The price seemed almost to good to be true. Well that’s what it seemed like. For what was in the house left them as a surprise.
“Come-on’ guess we gotta go if you want to be there before lunch time.”
“Calm down mom. It's only 9:00. We have three hours.”
“I know, but we need to pick up Lard in Plympton at 9:30 and the new house is in Egremont on the other side Massachusetts so we need to go from Bridgwater to Plympton to Egremont in three hours.”
After picking up Lard in Plympton we had to take a two and a half hour long drive. When we got there the house was stunning. It seemed to pull you toward it. After we unpacked what we could fit in the car we are PBJ sandwiches. The rest of the day was pretty long. But come sundown we all went to bed.
That night was the strangest night of my life. I woke up around ten to a loud bang as if someone had fallen. I ran into mom's room and saw that no one was in there. I ended up going downstairs and noticed Lard and mom on the couch terrified.
“You to look like you’ve seen a ghost” I said jokingly.
“We have” Lard responded.
Then there was a loud bang upstairs. We ran up there faster than the speed of light. When we got up there, there was nothing there. Then we heard mom scream downstairs so we ran down. When I got down there and saw mom's dead body on the floor I broke down screaming and yelling. Lard tried calling the police but then he said “Mike the lines down.”
“What do mean, mom's dead and I don't know what to do.”
“Neither do I Mike.”
Then there was another scream. This time we didn't try to find out what it was, instead we just stayed downstairs. Then I heard Lard scream for help. I turned around and saw a demon with Lards heart in it's hand looking at me with large black hollow eye sockets.
“You're next,” it said in a dark evil deep voice as it crushed Lards head under its foot.
I started to run for the door but when I opened it is was outside glaring at me from the yard. I somehow knew if I ran from the house and got as far away from that house as possible I would be safe. I ran to the nearest  station and bought a bus ticket back to Bridgewater so I could live with Dad. When I got back the demon was still at the new house for what I knew. When I walked in to dad's house he was on the floor dead with the same red skinned demon over him and I found that my guess was wrong. He started toward me and stuck his hand out and right there I remembered that my friend Todd's dad was a man of God and the devil could not harm him or his household so I ran as fast as I could to Todd's house and banged on his door his dad let me in and I has balling my eyes out.
“Micheal, what's the matter.”
“A demon… killed mom… then Lard… then dad… and know he is after me. Please let me in.”
As I was talking he saw it over my shoulder and when I finished he pulled me in his house and shut the door for as long as the door has shut it could not enter. Then he woke everyone up and blessed them and anointed them with Holy Water and then blessed me. Since then I have experienced no problems with the devil or his servants and I don't think I ever will.
I will never forget my family and I will always hate the devil and his followers and worship God and his followers.

I have an interest in the paranormal and wanted to write a story about it