Bang123 | Teen Ink

Bang123

‘’Breaking News all major cities in world are experiencing massive  Black Smoke Tornados smallow in everyone and everything, world leaders are meeting in a secret location but ladies and gentlemen this may be our last days, I’m getting something world leaders have found the source is a young 14 boy named SSSSSHHHHHhhhhh.’’

24 hours ago….

I woke up to a tornado siren I ran to the tub got in it. I waited patiently i fell asleep I did not get the chance to see the clock but I think it's around ... CRACK something in the kitchen i heard it say ‘’ you will not survive’’ a dark figure with a black smokey aura opened the door I felt a darkness come upon me I felt EVIL and I liked it i had the  power. I felt it threw my veins.

14 hours left

I went to school confident,  feeling in power, I feel weightless.
I went to school pretty normal just going through the step But my 1st period is the one i hate Mrs. Lindey she so annoying to the way she talks to the way she walks.
I sat down at my sit at the back of the class , I started to doze off just thinking of nothing It felt as if I was there for hour then the scream of  the class awoke me I found myself floating with a black smoke aura ! Like that figure from this morning , but then I felt of anger come over me then I look at Mrs. Lindsey then BANG!

Present Time

(Breathing heavily)
My eyes open to see a Black tornado swarming around , It feels good i feel I have the power. That evil comes over me saying  ‘’take everything’’
Then I felt that build up of imess power than SHHHHHHH

It about anger