Bang123 | Teen Ink

Bang123

December 15, 2015
By Anonymous

‘’Breaking News all major cities in world are experiencing massive  Black Smoke Tornados smallow in everyone and everything, world leaders are meeting in a secret location but ladies and gentlemen this may be our last days, I’m getting something world leaders have found the source is a young 14 boy named SSSSSHHHHHhhhhh.’’

24 hours ago….

I woke up to a tornado siren I ran to the tub got in it. I waited patiently i fell asleep I did not get the chance to see the clock but I think it's around ... CRACK something in the kitchen i heard it say ‘’ you will not survive’’ a dark figure with a black smokey aura opened the door I felt a darkness come upon me I felt EVIL and I liked it i had the  power. I felt it threw my veins.


14 hours left


I went to school confident,  feeling in power, I feel weightless.
I went to school pretty normal just going through the step But my 1st period is the one i hate Mrs. Lindey she so annoying to the way she talks to the way she walks.
I sat down at my sit at the back of the class , I started to doze off just thinking of nothing It felt as if I was there for hour then the scream of  the class awoke me I found myself floating with a black smoke aura ! Like that figure from this morning , but then I felt of anger come over me then I look at Mrs. Lindsey then BANG!


Present Time

(Breathing heavily)
My eyes open to see a Black tornado swarming around , It feels good i feel I have the power. That evil comes over me saying  ‘’take everything’’
Then I felt that build up of imess power than SHHHHHHH


The author's comments:

It about anger